Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

José Mourinho
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Ive heard alot of negative and postive stuff about J.Mourinho the barca players are talking bad stuff about him and they are saying that mourinho is treating his players badly etc etc... but the real madrid players are defending their manager the midfielder Esteban Granero said that Mourinho has a special character and he always knows what hes doing... Tell me guys what you think about José Mourinho...

Comments
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Cool guy.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

i think hes a good coach but not a very good person. he showed some of his character by poking vito's eye and also when he made the smelly gesture when messi was near him

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

These "negative stuff" are the newspapers antics. Mourinho is too professional to treat his players badly. Particularly there are spanish newspapers who are writing untrue things about him, both because they don't have much to wright about and because Mourinho is Portuguese, from their rival country. Personally I think Mourinho is a great man, who really knows how to control a team.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Mourinho is for me atm the best coach ive ever seen... in 2004 he won the CL with Porto thats all because of him and in 2010 he won the CL with Inter and he even cried when he left Inter , all the players loved Mourinho so i dont understand why the Spanish Media is saying that he is treating his players badly thats so fake everybody at Real Madrid loves him...

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

My 2nd favourite manager after Sir Alex. I hope he'll get United job after Sir Alex retires in 20 years :)

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

He is famous for having the best relationships with his players. Only an idiot would think he treats them badly. For all of his faults (yes he has them) he can NEVER be accused of poor man-management. Every team he's managed play their heart out for him.  That is a testament to what he does within the club.  Outside of it... different story...

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Tottenham Hotspur have approached Jose Mourinho to canvas his interest in becoming their next manager. 

Daniel Levy, the club's chairman, has been working on a succession plan for Harry Redknapp and considers Mourinho, twice the winning coach in both the Champions League and Premier League, the ideal appointment.

As The National detailed last week, Mourinho has taken the decision to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season and return to England. The Portuguese has grown tired of external criticism of, and internal resistance to, his leadership of Real despite establishing a seven-point advantage over Barcelona in the Spanish Primera Liga and posting a perfect six-win record in the group stage of the Champions League.

With the possibility of more than one position opening up at England's top six clubs, Mourinho will not commit himself to any at this point. He is, however, intrigued by the idea of returning the domestic title to Tottenham following an interval of more than 50 years - a similar hiatus to the one he terminated as Chelsea's manager.

Levy has attempted to employ Mourinho before, immediately offering him Martin Jol's job upon the coach's dismissal by Chelsea in 2007.

Though Tottenham are enjoying their most successful season in the Premier League, their chairman has been preparing for Redknapp's potential exit for months, lining up Carlo Ancelotti for the post before the Italian joined Paris Saint-Germain.

Redknapp, meanwhile, has repeatedly stated his interest in following Fabio Capello as England manager should the position be offered to him. His ongoing trial for tax evasion has been a source of embarrassment.

Though his salary at Real - €10 million (Dh48.3m), after tax - is far beyond anything Tottenham have paid before, Mourinho has indicated that financial reward will not be the main consideration. Instead, he is more interested in the quality of a club's project and receiving full support for his management.

Personally, no offence to Tottenham, I don't think Mourinho will join a team like Spurs. What you think ?

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Gennady , Yes i also heard that he wants to go back to England after Real Madrid but i dont think he will join the Spurs.. he wants to join a big club like Man United or City .. Some people are also saying that he might go to Arsenal when Wenger leaves... But he wont join Chelsea again since he had a little disscussion fight with Abramovich in 2007.. If Mourinho leaves i want him to join Man United thats a good choice for him but now atm hes staying with Real Madrid...