Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Just a suggestion
tdot2barca 8 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I've been using Footyroom for years and the admins have done a great job at slowly improving the website in response to members' suggestions.

I think it would be a good idea to update the comment notifications to "Old" and "New" categories so that it won't be confusing, and to be able to manually delete them on your own instead of them automatically disappearing (just in case you want to keep it there as a future reference). But more importantly, the reason why I made this thread, that when you click the actual comment notification, that it takes you directly to the comment instead of having to scroll down and look for it (for both Forum comments and video responses) . This is especially important for videos that have a lot of comments.

Thank you and have a good day. :)

Comments
liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Agreed. Btw if i go to a thread from my comment replies it goes to the first page not the page where the comment was it's really annoying and it never did that before. Would be nice if u could change that. Thx

Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

Unless we had columns with one for most viewed and one for newest

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It seems all work out with scrolling to the actual comment and correct page. FR has fixed that already i reckon

FootyRoom 8 years ago
36 175

As tuan_jinn said, now notifications will take you to correct page and will scroll to the right comment. As for the ability to remove notifications by yourself we probably won't do it now unless we get a big demand for this feature.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^yep thanks fr.

tdot2barca 8 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Thanks Footyroom :)