{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Just mad Arsenal fan again
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Penalty

No penalties

I'm not crying about result or anything, I'm not saying we deserved a win, but when you get so many crucial goals against you, it's a fucking joke.

Comments
247sportalert 6 years ago
Rosenborg, Nigeria 10 24

Is getting worse day after day, The early something is done about it the better

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

That decision for Hazard's pen was actually criminal.

LOL...he got hit on the foot while trying to control the ball. That's a clear foul anywhere on the pitch, anytime of the day, 7 days a week...keep dreaming.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@golazo

Don't fall for provocations. He perfectly understands it is a foul. Soft or hard, it was a foul.

@tuan

Hard to feel sympathetic for those who used to mock us for protesting similar decisions going against us week and week out. We all suffer from bad referee decisions that can have direct effect on our performance.

Either way, I don't think Arsenal is playing as good as they think and blaming referees for another out top 4 finish is being prepared well in advance. Excuses and excuses for pathetic season.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Hazard overreacted but it's Bellerin's fault for doing something so risky inside the box. It's soft, but enough for pen.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He didn't overreact at all, that's a clear foul he has one foot in the air trying to control the ball and gets hit.
If it had happened outside the box it would still be a clear foul and nobody would have talked about it, but somehow just because it's inside the box people now act as if the rules are different, a foul is a foul nothing changed.

Hazard falls when he gets fouled, just like any other player:

quikzyyy 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

He didn't overreact at all

this isn't overreacting? LMAO, grabs his shin and falls down like Ramos made 2 footed challenge on him from behind.

There was same contact from Moses on AMN in first half, then he kicked his own leg, no one wanted a penalty from that, despite it was same soft touch.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

this isn't overreacting? LMAO

this isn't overreacting? LMAO, grabs his shin and falls down like Ramos broke his leg.

this isn't overreacting? LMAO, grabs his shin and falls down like Ramos made 2 footed challenge on him from behind.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Did you ever put on boots and play football in real life? If not you wouldn't understand but I posted a video, watch how he falls when he is fouled. I love it when fans think that it's not a penalty because someone didn't break someone elses leg...this is far from any simulation it's a real foul. I get it, I can understand everything that went wrong for Arsenal but this was a clear penalty, even Henry your biggest legend said so.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Come on guys, it was a controversial pen, no doubt about it. Like I alway say however, I can understand people who are sour and people who want to defend their team but come on, arguing about it won't change a thing. The only thing it serve is show ref are bad in PL which doesn't really need any proving by now.

By the way, before continuing, I would like to point I'm one of those who think Hazard does get hit and that Bellerin did commit a foul. I also think Hazard make the most of it but I still think he was faulted. So yeah, fault in box, especially if it seem obvious, the ref has to give a pen. Not saying its fair for Arsenal because it really wasn't such a dangerous situation but sadly, those thing happen.

@Golazo I agree with you however, the video you put doesn't really strike me as a proof of anything though, its only about the fouls he suffered and were whistled by the ref. Since its also seemed to be made by a Chelsea fan, I think its fair to say he wouldn't put any footage in which Hazard would dive even though I doubt there would a lot of such footage. Hazard strike as the guy who only fall down if he know there was contact with a opponent, so while he might fall down easily sometime, I doubt you could say he fake.

@Croatian All in all, I agree completely with you. Not a big foul but still one.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Btw I don't see no one mentioning it here, but Wilshere should have propably seen a second yellow for dive because it was terribly obvious from what I read in some article and got told. Arsenal wouldn't have had the first goal then and it would have been very different game. I think a draw is a fair results for such a game and that both keeper did a very good job and deserve more press than the ref deserve stick.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Golazo

I'll always defer to a rulebook and under a rulebook that's not a foul. Contact is perfectly acceptable, but it has to be enough to give the defender an unfair advantage before it becomes a foul.

That didn't happen here, so it is not a pen. You can say whatever you want about it, but there is no getting around that.

A little bit surprised I'm in the minority on this one, not usually the case when I offer an opinion on these.

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo What are you not understanding?
The video shows how Hazard gets fouled, look at his reactions, it's the same reaction like the penalty he gets kicked and falls down and holds on where it's painful. The exact same reaction to every single foul. Thus the penalty is clear as day he never simulated nothing.

Again I can only repeat, if that was outside the box nobody would EVER try to argue about if it's a foul or not, but people want a penalty to be a result of a more harder foul which makes no sense, a foul is ALWAYS a foul.
The contact is enough, it's dangerous play, the boots that they wear are thin it's not like you wouldn't feel anything, Hazard always reacts to illegal contacts, just like most top players.

@SunFlash It's a clear foul. By all the rules. 1 player having control on the ball, the other one hitting him and gaining advantage by not even touching the ball but hitting the other player is always going to be a foul, only someone that by mistake is watching football for the first time wouldn't see that nothing big happened there. There was contact that stopped a player without even touching the ball, that's against the rules.
So you're totally wrong. Maybe if it was your team you would be able to remove your biased glasses.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The video shows how Hazard gets fouled, look at his reactions, it's the same reaction like the penalty he gets kicked and falls down and holds on where it's painful. The exact same reaction to every single foul. Thus the penalty is clear as day he never simulated nothing.

Again I can only repeat, if that was outside the box nobody would EVER try to argue about if it's a foul or not, but people want a penalty to be a result of a more harder foul which makes no sense, a foul is ALWAYS a foul.

@SunFlash It's a clear foul. By all the rules. 1 player having control on the ball, the other one hitting him and gaining advantage by not even touching the ball but hitting the other player is always going to be a foul, only someone that by mistake is watching football for the first time wouldn't see that nothing happened there. There was contact that stopped a player without even touching the ball, that's against the rules.
So you're totally wrong. Maybe if it was your team you would be able to remove your biased glasses.

@SunFlash It's a clear foul. By all the rules. 1 player having control on the ball, the other one hitting him and gaining advantage by not even touching the ball but hitting the other player is always going to be a foul, only someone that by mistake is watching football for the first time wouldn't see that nothing big happened there. There was contact that stopped a player without even touching the ball, that's against the rules.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I'm not going to say that Hazard didn't overreact, but there was definitely enough contact for a penalty.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo Well, to be fair, most player fall the same way, wether they are fouled or simply are diving. Its easier to fool people into thinking its real if it look the same. Not that I think Hazard is a diver, if there is anything, he is the kind of player who earn more penality because he dribble a lot with the ball and keep it close to him.

@Sunflash If I'm sincere, that was a controversial call and I don't think there is a wrong or good point of view here. Just a decision which can be frustrating for certain and right for other.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I don't believe it was a penalty simply because Bellerin didn't really kick him too hard, although I can kind of see why the referee gave it + Hazard reaction.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo No he doesn't earn more penalties you're inventing stuff now. Did you watch the video? If he is always reacting the same when fouled how was this penalty any different? I fail to see your point, If everyone falls the same accoring to you then what are you even discussing about?
The ref was very close, saw the foul and gave the penalty, if it was outside of the box it would still be a foul for Hazard, in any case it's the most obvious decision, the only thing is that people see it with different eyes because they believe that a penalty must be something brutal.
Not even close to a dive, he was fouled when he was still in control over the ball from behind, Bellerin didn't even touch the ball, learn the rules.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Well now you're just wrong. If we abided by this logic there would be 10 pens a game, which is why there is a CERTAIN AND IRREVOCABLE higher threshold of offence committed to warrant a PK. To anyone who has literally ever watched a game, the difference between what is called in the midfield and what is called in the box is night and day. I do not understand how anyone can watch the game in its current state and have the opinion you do.

That being said I wouldn't have called it as a foul in the midfield either, so whatever.

Maybe if it was your team you would be able to remove your biased glasses.

While I generally try to be as unbias as possible, I don't support either of these two teams, and wanted to watch a good game. The only only reason I chose to comment on this thread at all is because I think the Chelsea brigading regarding this one is completely incorrect.

There was contact that stopped a player without even touching the ball, that's against the rules.

The only reason it stops Hazard is because Hazard chooses to be stopped by it. That is what is called a dive.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The only reason it stops Hazard is because Hazard chooses to be stopped by it. That is what is called a dive.

It's not a dive when he was clearly hit on his foot. So everything you said is just based on fantasy.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Did you ever put on boots and play football in real life? If not you wouldn't understand but I posted a video, watch how he falls when he is fouled.

Yes I did, and I'm still playing it. If you fall like that holding your SHIN everyone would just fucking laugh at how pathetic you are.

it's a real foul

How real is that foul? As real as Moses foul on AMN in first half? Isn't football a contact sport? Did you actually ever played a football? Becuase if you did, no one, absolutely nowhere would blow this a penalty, except maybe if it was Ronaldo or Neymar.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

How real is that foul? As real as Moses foul on AMN in first half? Isn't football a contact sport? Did you actually ever played a football? Becuase if you did, no one, absolutely nowhere would blow this a penalty, except maybe if it was Ronaldo or Neymar.

Mate, your own legend Henry said it was a penalty, so did Carragher and that ex pro ref in the studio, all 3 said it was a contact foul and a penalty :D

Watch the video, even Neville said it was naive for Bellerin to kick Hazard, he clearly kicked him, ref was close and saw it and put it on the spot, blame your own poor defending.

Like I said, that's a foul ANYWHERE on the pitch, go ahead and get randomly kicked while trying to control the ball and tell me how you were not fouled, Bellerin only kicked Hazard and nothing else. If it was Messi,Ronaldo,Sanches it's a clear foul by Bellerin either way.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo Forget it, you are clearly not understanding what I'm trying to say.

@Sunflash @quikzyyy Seriously guy, at this point, I would just forget it. I don't think you will convince Golazo, he is alway like this, stuck with his opinion and convinced he is right. And to be fair, the more you reply to him, the more he get offensive and personal. Might as well focus only on other comment.

Discussion Closed