{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Just mad Arsenal fan again
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Penalty

No penalties

I'm not crying about result or anything, I'm not saying we deserved a win, but when you get so many crucial goals against you, it's a fucking joke.

Comments
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Biased much against Chelsea?

says someone who was supporting Arsenal at the start of the season, lmaaaao, I just had enough laugh, thank you!

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Ah my point is proven, you may laugh as much as you want now, enjoy!

Madridista11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Classic FootyRoom discussion.

Anyway, I read most of the comments here and @Sun said everything I wanted to say. But a serious question to @Golazo bro do you actually believe whatever you said, especially equating fouls outside the box with fouls inside? If that were true penalties would lose their weight and importance and everything becomes a call.

Btw keep this type of heat going fellas it's -15 C down here feels like -6000 though.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Madridist See the post from the previous page, it explains everything.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@gloazo =the only thing your stupid video proved is that you dont know what your talking about, can your video explain why hazard grabbed his shin after bellerin only made contact with his foot? I dont even know why im typing a response ...

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Golefty I asked him same thing at least 3 times, his reply is

What does it matter where is he holding his hand at one specific frame when he got hit on his foot? If he always holds his leg after a foul on him who are you to claim that he dived?

@Golazo, you're the one who says every contact in the penalty box is a penalty, okay, then why you were crying about Neymar dive vs PSG? Do you change your mind now?

To refresh your mind this is what you said on Neymar penalty

No, Neymar dived as usua

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@quickzy, honestly get really confused and irritated reading his responses , its a lot of repetitive circular reasoning leading to bullsh!t conclusion, throw in a little bit of "thus" and therefore and some videos of hazard getting tripped and bam , You have another sh1tpost from Golazo, Your argument style would draw comparison to a group fundamentalist christians on meth

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I proved that Hazard didn't dive, cry more and up more excuses it doesn't change anything since it was a clear penalty.

I presented my analysis in a good manner, far from you cry babies that just won't see the state of the game, you sound like you got lost in this football forum like you never saw a player committing a foul, laughable but also sad.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's easy to just deny all the facts and keep saying how it's all bullshit. It takes a real analysis to review the situation, player in question and the state of the game, which is what I did and presented my proof with multiple video evidence with all facts and not some stupid personal pseudo-opinion.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

In conclusion, you never ever had a real discussion, just typical excuses and being mad, while I took my time to see the whole picture and expert analists that get paid to talk about post games, agree with what I came down to.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You are hanging on 1 frame of a whole incident where Hazard is holding his leg, but I posted in my analysis how Hazard reacts to fouls being committed on him, proving that his reaction is consistent, so you guys lost the plot since the refs and Hazard reactions are very obvious to how they all usually react when the foul on Hazard is committed, no hesitation at all from the ref and the same reaction from Hazard when he is fouled.

Everything lines up 100% with the post match panel and my analysis, the penalty is 100% the right decision as my analysis showed, you're just still trying to make excuses lol

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

In the end of the day, Wenger tought you well to make excuses, but Conte said that Arsenal should feel lucky that they game ended in a draw. Now pick some more straws, you were lucky.

quikzyyy 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

It's easy to just deny all the facts and keep saying how it's all bullshit.

Okay, let's talk about your facts:

look at his reactions,
He didn't overreact at all
Hazard didn't overreact one bit, this is how he always reacts when he is fouled, no difference.
I even posted a video showing how Hazard reacts to being fouled ( which was blown by the ref) and it's the same reaction as the penalty foul, so you guys don't have an argument.
real fans know he's not a diver and that he didn't dive.
real fans know he was really fouled
There is no other option
consistant Hazard is with his reactions when getting foul calls
sample of his reactions of falling and holding on the leg which he got hit on is consistent to the foul
every single reaction is consistent to all fouls
not diving a single time
same consistency as all fouls
Ah my point is proven

So, the conclusion is, whenever Hazard falls, it's never a dive and no matter where he gets hit, he is always holding the his shin? Is it that consitent ?

it's the same reaction like the penalty he gets kicked and falls down and holds on where it's painful.

Have you ever played a football? Did ever someone touched your foot and you were holding your shin, because he hit you so damn hard that your shin almost broke? So damn hard that 1 second later he didn't even know he was fouled?

The video clearly shows a reckless tackle

Reckless means that the player has acted with complete disregard of the danger to. This is seriously reckless tackle to you? Or does this just prove that you have never played football in your life yet you're asking other if we have ever had boots on and played football?

It takes a real analysis to review the situation

Yep, you have really made a real football analysis, which is based on consistent reactions.

In conclusion, you never ever had a real discussion

No, we really didn't, because all 3 pages, you're just talking about one specific thing which is consistent reactions of falling

You are hanging on 1 frame of a whole incident where Hazard is holding his leg, but I posted in my analysis how Hazard reacts to fouls being committed on him, proving that his reaction is consistent

And you still didn't answered why is he holding his shin, yeah we know he didn't overreact (according to your consistent analysis of consistent reactions). Or he is holding his shin consistently no matter where he gets tackled?

you're just still trying to make excuses lol

where exactly?

In the end of the day, Wenger tought you well to make excuses

In the end of the day, if we summarize your facts, Hazard has never dived in his career & he was hit so recklessly that his shin started to hurt for whole 5 seconds, but it was a consistent reaction, so he didn't overreact a bit. I'm glad we have such a consistent analytic here who took his time to make an expert analysis, should we pay you to make one after every match? Or should we already inform Sky & other to fire the analytics to replace them with you?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

while I took my time to see the whole picture

lmaaaaaao

I though we(arsenal fans) are delusional, but you have your own reality.

No, we really didn't because no matter what everyone says, you keep talking one thing over and over again, no matter what others say.

I though we(arsenal fans) are delusional, but you have your own reality.

It's easy to just deny all the facts and keep saying how it's all bullshit.

Okay, let's talk about your facts:

look at his reactions,
He didn't overreact at all
Hazard didn't overreact one bit, this is how he always reacts when he is fouled, no difference.
I even posted a video showing how Hazard reacts to being fouled ( which was blown by the ref) and it's the same reaction as the penalty foul, so you guys don't have an argument.
real fans know he's not a diver and that he didn't dive.
real fans know he was really fouled
There is no other option
consistant Hazard is with his reactions when getting foul calls
sample of his reactions of falling and holding on the leg which he got hit on is consistent to the foul
every single reaction is consistent to all fouls
not diving a single time
same consistency as all fouls
Ah my point is proven

So, the conclusion is, whenever Hazard falls, it's never a dive and no mater where he gets hit, he is always holding the his shin? Is it that consitent ?

it's the same reaction like the penalty he gets kicked and falls down and holds on where it's painful.

Have you ever played a football? Did ever someone touched your foot and you were holding your shin, because he hit you so damn hard that your shin almost broke? So damn hard that 1 second later he didn't even know he was fouled?

The video clearly shows a reckless tackle

Reckless means that the player has acted with complete disregard of the danger to. This is seriously reckless tackle to you? Or does this just prove that you have never played football in your life yet you're asking other if we have ever had boots on and played football?

It takes a real analysis to review the situation

Yep, you have really made a real football analysis, which is based on consistent reactions.

No, we really didn't, because all 3 pages, you're just talking about one specific thing which is consistent reactions of falling

You are hanging on 1 frame of a whole incident where Hazard is holding his leg, but I posted in my analysis how Hazard reacts to fouls being committed on him, proving that his reaction is consistent

And you still didn't answered why is he holding his shin, yeah we know he didn't overreact (according to your consistent analysis of consistent reactions). Or he is holding his shin consistently no matter where he gets tackled?

you're just still trying to make excuses lol

where exactly?

In the end of the day, Wenger tought you well to make excuses

In the end of the day, if we summarize your facts, Hazard has never dived in his career & he was hit so recklessly that his shin started to hurt for whole 5 seconds, but it was a consistent reaction, so he didn't overreact a bit. I'm glad we have such a consistent analytic here who took his time to make an expert analysis, should we pay you to make one after every match? Or should we already inform Sky & other to fire the analytics to replace them with you?

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's the fact that you ignore all facts that I presented and keep deying all the evidence by simply not willing to even see what is in front of your face, you never could prove that it wasn't a penalty and in the all opposite I proved that it's a consistant decision of the ref, after all when a player gets hit on the foot it is a foul specially when Bellerin never ever touched anything but Hazard there is no signs of a good tackle but only a carless/reckeless tackle, which you have ignored the whole time.

I mean I took my time to find out if Hazard has a history of diving, didn't find anything, found a video on all fouls that were blown on him just to compare his reaction and it fits well with the penalty call, also the tackle of Bellerin showed that he kicked only the foot and never the ball thus gaining an unfair advantage over Hazard that was taking control of the ball, I swear if Bellerin did that to Messi nobody here would EVER dare to question Messi's reaction, but since it's Chelsea fire away it must be Hazard faking it!

Reality is you can't prove that Hazard dived simply because he didn't do it, and everyone jumped on acusssing Hazard and not a single decent soul was capable of seeing that Arsenal defended very poorly, not only in that situation but in the whole match, the heavy bias against Chelsea and then people wonder why AlexBatak quit this forum, no wonder when even the moderators are openly against all facts and real football analysis and when it's encouraged to simply trash talk a good presented analysis claiming that nothing is valid and that only the person behind it must be wrong by all means.

No matter the facts presented the person behind it which is me, is by default jumped on and mocked, simply because I can't be allowed to prove that a player from my team didn't do anything wrong, no matter what I said and what I presented I'm never going to get any justice but all official post-game panelists have stated the same as me, even so it doesn't matter because it's pre-determined that I must be shown on the forum as if all I post is not true, when all I did was to post facts and debunk all of the nonsense about Hazard diving.

Like I said Wenger thought you well to keep hold on your excuses, the reality is that it was a clear penalty, which even your own legend Henry admitted, along with the rest of anyone relevant that commented on the game, on the previous page I have also taken the time to present Hazard in all of his light when he is fouled and posted the penalty situation from the angle where it's crystal clear that he is fouled, and I also posted his whole performance on that game in which he only fell to the ground one more time and that was also judged as a clear foul once again.

So keep doing your Wenger impression, after all these years it's not wonder you are starting to deny reality.

Because that's how he reacts when he is fouled he is holding the leg, is that a crime? Does that prove anything? He could hold on to his ass it's still a foul, after all I posted all the evidence like I said, he never dived or he always dives and the refs are always wrong, which is the truth? Ofc the truth is he doesn't dive, he has no history of diving and the refs are consistent to see the foul that is committed.

I compared his reactions to getting foul calls to the penalty call and it's the same reaction, nothing out of the ordinary which means he didn't dive, he was fouled. Now I have answered your silly question for the third time.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's the fact that you ignore all facts that I presented and keep deying all the evidence by simply not willing to even see what is in front of your face, you never could prove that it wasn't a penalty and in the all opposite I proved that it's a consistant decision of the ref, after all when I player gets hit on the foot it is a foul specially when Bellerin never ever touched anything but Hazard there is no signs of a good tackle but only a carless/reckeless tackle, which you have ignored the whole time.

Like I said Wenger thought you well to keep hold on your excuses, the reality is that it was a clear penalty, which even your own legend Henry admitted, along with the rest of anyone relevant that commented on the game.

It's the fact that you ignore all facts that I presented and keep deying all the evidence by simply not willing to even see what is in front of your face, you never could prove that it wasn't a penalty and in the all opposite I proved that it's a consistant decision of the ref, after all when a player gets hit on the foot it is a foul specially when Bellerin never ever touched anything but Hazard there is no signs of a good tackle but only a carless/reckeless tackle, which you have ignored the whole time.

I mean I took my time to find out if Hazard has a history of diving, didn't find anything, found a video on all fouls that were blown on him just to compare his reaction and it fits well with the penalty call, also the tackle of Bellerin showed that he kicked only the foot and never the ball thus gaining an unfair advantage over Hazard that was taking control of the ball, I swear if Bellerin did that to Messi nobody here would EVER dare to question Messi's reaction, but since it's Chelsea fire away it must be Hazard faking it!

Reality is you can't prove that Hazard dived simply because he didn't do it, and everyone jumped on acusssing Hazard and not a single decent soul was capable of seeing that Arsenal defended very poorly, not only in that situation but in the whole match, the heavy bias against Chelsea and then people wonder why AlexBatak quit this forum, no wonder when even the moderators are openly against all facts and real football analysis and when it's encouraged to simply trash talk a good presented analysis claiming that nothing is valid and that only the person behind it must be wrong by all means.

No matter the facts presented the person behind it which is me, is by default jumped on and mocked, simply because I can't be allowed to prove that a player from my team didn't do anything wrong, no matter what I said and what I presented I'm never going to get any justice but all official post-game panelists have stated the same as me, even so it doesn't matter because it's pre-determined that I must be shown on the forum as if all I post is not true, when all I did was to post facts and debunk all of the nonsense about Hazard diving.

Like I said Wenger thought you well to keep hold on your excuses, the reality is that it was a clear penalty, which even your own legend Henry admitted, along with the rest of anyone relevant that commented on the game, on the previous page I have also taken the time to present Hazard in all of his light when he is fouled and posted the penalty situation from the angle where it's crystal clear that he is fouled, and I also posted his whole performance on that game in which he only fell to the ground one more time and that was also judged as a clear foul once again.

So keep doing your Wenger impression, after all these years it's not wonder you are starting to deny reality.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Save yourself from the witch hunt, Hazard is not a diver, I proved it already by looking at the penalty call and fouls that were blown in his advantage from the previous season.
You may say he is a softer player but he gets fouled and he goes on the ground, nothing special you're just making excuses.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I posted how Hazard reacts when he is fouled, just to debunk you making excuses that he dived.
Makes sense too, cause otherwise how do you see if a player is diving or not, after all it's you calling him a diver with no evidence but I guess nothing matters other than your personal thoughts and feelings about the matter right?

On top of that I posted the foul of the penalty itself, from where you can see that he is clearly hit on the foot and lost the control of the ball illegally since Bellerin's tackle was never on the ball. Keep ignoring that as well, now I also posted his whole performance in that game where you could also notice that he falls down on the ground only 1 more time, which was also a foul.
Or did he dived twice now according to you?

enter image description here

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Because that's how he reacts when he is fouled he is holding the leg, is that a crime? Does that prove anything?

Are you really seriously stupid? If someone elbows you into head are you holding your shin because you always do the same when someone fouls you? There's seriously no point of even arguing with you, I'm done, keep living in your world that everyone here is crying and you're the airplane who is consistently right.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

OK keep making excuses, the evidence clearly shows how Hazard reacts when he is fouled, always holding his leg regardless of the foul.

That is somehow a problem but it's not a problem that he got hit dirty and that Bellerin never touched the ball while tackling Hazard?

Let's just ignore the tackle and focus on how Hazard is holding the leg which hurts him and not the foot which hurts him, after the penalty was already given anyway...And you dare to call me stupid?

Like I said, Conte stated that Arsenal should feel lucky not losing that game, but sure focus on the imaginary things around you it sure helps every season...
You probably know that it doesn't really matter where and what is Hazard holding after already getting fouled but I did prove that he always reacts the same when he is fouled anywayyyy so if his reaction bothers you more than the foul made by Bellerin, feel free to write him an email, maybe next time he's fouled he will remember you and hold on his balls instead...

In case he dived, I wouldn't defend him, but it's so obvious that he didn't dive that it's amazing you let this go this far, did Chelsea fans ever disregard an Arsenal player this much?
Good luck we play again in a few days, if you win feel free to say whatever you want about Chelsea but until Hazard actually dives, he's not a diver.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Golazo111

If you say any form of contact inside the area is a PK, then what happened to AMN in the first half with identical contact in the area?

Conte stated that Arsenal should feel lucky not losing that game

Not really, he played it smart with long balls for sure, but not our fault Morata missed the easiest of chances. Our defence sucks yes, but it’s not like this is Moratas first off day.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

This is the last words I will ever write to you.

And you dare to call me stupid?

Yes, if you fail to read not one, not two, but every single question pointed by everyone in this thread and still talk about one thing over and over again on 3 pages, absolutely ignoring everything other, then yes, I call you stupid.

Discussion Closed