{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Just mad Arsenal fan again
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Penalty

No penalties

I'm not crying about result or anything, I'm not saying we deserved a win, but when you get so many crucial goals against you, it's a fucking joke.

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Amir, watch the video evidence I posted on the prevous page. Hazard got kicked on his leg while trying to control the ball, Bellerin never ever touched the ball it was a naive tackle, that's a foul in every league in the world.
If you can somehow explain how is that not a foul, go ahead, Use the same video I used and tell me, watch what you can see, without making personal assumptions about the tackle.

Play this video at 0.5 speed and tell me if Bellerin made a clean tackle there? Explain how is that a clean tackle and not a foul?

I never compared any other particular situation with the one we argue about, I only focused on Hazard that you claim dived and his performance during the game and how he gets fouled.

Here you go, think about why is this a clean tackle from what you can see, without making any assumptions, here is what Bellerin himself said after the game:

"I saw the ball in the air I tried to challenge for it, we both got to the ball at the same time, the referee thought it was a penalty, we will have to see the replay to see, it was very quick in the game."

Do you see a clean tackle that wasn't a foul?

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Yes, if you fail to read not one, not two, but every single question pointed by everyone in this thread and still talk about one thing over and over again on 3 pages, absolutely ignoring everything other, then yes, I call you stupid.

I answered your question multiple times, you just keep ignoring it, fact is my last answer was right before you posted this and yet you don't have a single clue how to respond to my answer, you keep ignoring the facts I presented and you're focusing on where was Hazards hand after he fell on the ground, at the specific time frame of maybe 3 seconds, in which I already covered by simply comparing how Hazard usually reacts when the ref blows the foul in his favor which is nothing different from the penalty incident so I did answer your question, in fact it's you that rejected the already presented answer like it wasn't there and calling me stupid. You fell in the hole you were digging.

I focus on the tackle and on the player involved which is Hazard, you probably tried to twist things around, to bring in stuff that doesn't involve the penalty call nor the players involved in the penalty situation and that is why I probably ignored that irrelevant stuff and stayed on the topic, so until you can admit that I'm right or prove that I'm wrong, there is no reason to stray from the specific situation that Hazard got accused diving for.

I strongly responded to the obvious lies of Sunflash that stated that Bellerin didn't have any unfair advantage with his tackle, which is, like I said a big lie since all evidence of the tackle showed that Hazard was taking control of the ball and got kicked and thus lost the ball, with Bellerin hitting only him without touching the ball at all, which is by definition, getting an unfair advantage and a foul.

Discussion Closed