Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kagawa to Manchester United?
kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Would it happen next season?What do you think?

Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Good question. 

I've watched him play a couple of times, and I gotta say, he's a real talent. But don't forget that a club like Manchester United has A LOT of talents in the midfield section as well.

Think about it, man. They've got Young, Park, Cleverley, Nani, Carrick, Giggs, Scholes, Anderson, Valencia, Fletcher, Tunnicliffe, Pogba, Keane, etc. There's a lot, and Manchester United are also focusing more on nurturing their youth players as well, which is even harder for Kagawa to receive a lot of play time if he joins. 

I don't think he should join Man Utd, simply because I don't want to see a guy like him going into a path like Park Chu Young in Arsenal. 

Also, I read that he is likely to sign a new deal with Dortmund, which makes it even more unlikely for him to move to Man Utd.

Cheers.

Thanks!!

I think that he should play well in the Champions League first.Then,transfer to big club.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I hope he does,his touch are beautiful,nice to see him play.

Thanks!CR is also a great player too,dude.I admire him.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Kagawa should go play in Italy.. in Udinese or Lazio... the english football style is nothing for him... just sayin...

@CR7skillz
Maybe AC Milan,would be the right team for him!

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Dortmund is not letting Gotze or Kakawa or Hummels unless someone as retarded as Real Madrid offers so much money they can't refuse 

Then,why did they sign Marco Rues?