Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Know any Transfer Rumours? Insert here!
iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

If you are aware of any transfer rumours happening in your club, please type it here AND COMMENT ON THOSE RUMOURS IF YOU WANT so that we can have some discussions!

As far as I know (as a Man U fan)

Manchester United:

• Nani to Juventus for 25million
    No way! I love Nani! He's one of our best wingers atm! A great player who won't simply leave us for wealth (my thought)

• Christian Eriksen (AJAX) to Manchester United 
    Ajax and Manchester United are gonna face off in 2 days. I'm not sure about this player. He's young, very talented. But I want to see how good he is against the mighty Red Devils before I decide whether or not I'd like to see him in a Red Devil shirt. Plus, he wants to play for Barcelona, which really makes me lose hope in this guy

• Wesley Sneijder (Inter) to Manchester United
    The much rumoured transfer news that has been going on for the past summer transfer season. Really starting to irritate to still see more transfer rumours occurring on whether or not this guy should join Man Utd. Everytime I see a rumour about him moving to Old Trafford, it always ends up with him saying, "Fck that, I love Inter Milan, I'm staying here" (grrrr)

I'll be honest, I don't want to see Wesley Sneijder playing in a Man Utd shirt. I admire him, but he is demanding for a very high wage (250000 or something, bigger than Rooney's!). 

Sorry Wes, we're not Manchester City. We won't spend an excessive amount of money just to bring you into our club, especially not paying you 250k a week just for your presence. If you're in our club, you have to EARN IT (the wage). Plus, there are plenty of other highly potential (and young) midfielders that would a lot more worth it.

• Granit Xhaka (Basel) to Manchester United)
    I reckon FC Basel is like Sporting CB; they produce young players with IMMENSE POTENTIAL! I've seen Granit Xhaka play against United during the CL. Other than Xherdan Shaqiri (another target but unlikely to moveto Old trafford), Xhaka is good........like ACTUALLY GOOD!

But it's also rumoured that Granit Xhaka is linked with Arsenal, as RVP's replacement. And to be honest, we (Manchester United) already have fantastic strikers like Chico, Rooney, Welbeck, Berba (linked with a move to Germany), Mecheda....we have plenty of strike forces. I wouldn't mind if he stays or chooses to move to Arsenal. But let's hope he will make the right decision.

Anyways I've said my part. Let's here yours!  

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Eden hazard might go to spurs for 40mil. It will be a fight between spurs and gunners to see who signs him 

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

United could be looking for a new keeper come the next transfer window. >_>

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

@
raimondo90 Spurs and Arsenal would never spend that kind of cash for a player. 

@
Manshitty_are_shit

Nah man, we're all good in terms of goalkeepers at the moment. We've three great GK (De Gea, Lindegaard and Amos). 

Too bad Kuszczak is leaving..

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@iHEARTfootball : That's not a  problem, Lindergaad is better and if u have luck, u can take Foster.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Hazard with Gunners or Chelsea. And we have luck,Manshitty won't be interested.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

That's why spurs might buy him not arsenal. Wegner himself said he was too much. But spurs with the recent success might splash to keep at top level

Mehda Benatia (Udinese) to Manchester United?

No rumours about this at all, but he absolutely dreams of moving into Old Trafford if he is allowed. This guy is a defender, and he's a very versatile player.

There are rumours of him being a possible replacement for our boy, Rio Ferdinand. If you think of the long term consequences

Phil Jones
Chris Smalling 
Rio Ferdinand
Jonny Evans - I want this guy out. He always cost us 1 goal in every game
Nemanja Vidic
Patrice Evra
Rafael
Fabio
Frederic Veseli

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Manchester United linked with move for Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira