Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Trollz List 2
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Guten Tag, FootyRoomers.

So I heard that FootyRoom has done a great favour for all of us; banning CR7skillz. This is certainly something to be celebrated, but right now is not the time since there are still more of these trolls that you all should be aware of and be cautious of. 

1. anonymous2/IInTrollingWeTrust - This man's previous account (anonymous1) was banned, but he's back with two other accounts. He's always trying to start heat discussion with his vexing comment "EPL sucks thumbs up if you agree".  I mean seriously, why the fck is he asking for thumb ups if he already knows that he's going to be thumbed down? How idiotic....

2. chuggz4 - In my opinion, he's the next CR7skillz. He carries an attitude that results everyone to distant themselves from him, except for those who care for him (trolls). I reckon he puts a bad name to all Real Madrid fans in this site, like CR7skillz did, and this is not fair for the rest. He hates every teams, and would just go on hating on everything just to take a piss out of everyone. He's someone you should all be aware of from now on. 

3. yourmama - This kid is becoming the CORE of all the trolling. There is no other reasons for him to be in this site other than trolling, since I've never read any of his comments relating to football AT ALL. Not only that this kid is a troll, he also encourages trolling in this site with his so called 'guinnes book of records' for all trolls to participate in. He is someone you should all be aware of as well.

That is all for now, cheers. 

Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@pikachu,

yes, you have a point. The very purpose of this forum is to get other members involved; it's like a social experiment. That's why I open up these kinds of forums because it's definitely one that interest many people.

But yes, you do have a point about ignoring trolls, but that's something that needs a long period of time. We (members) don't want that, since we really don't have time for that and want to get rid of them asap. That's why we stand up against them, since it's the best way for FootyRoom (owner) to take action by reading these kinds of forums.

DiveMadrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 52

Jimmy get out if your grandma's basement once in a while, you know to see breath some fresh air. Why you hating on my post? I dont like heretics and the entire Spurs team( take Friedel off) are. I am sorry for Muamba as he is a good hard working player and person and definitely don't deserve it . If it was a Tottenham player though, god should smite those fags and i hope they burn in hell!!!

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Wow look at the smart boy who can copy an insult off another thread, at least if you going to insult don't copy it you loser. Get lost skillz you got banned for a reason.

DiveMadrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 52

LOL like you made this insult up? Bitch please!! I never got banned kid, get your facts straight.

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

cr7skillz or divemadrid what kind of faggot keeps putting pictures of ronaldo up. u need to be erased from the human race

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

And now Heisenburg1,who copied your name and photo

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

ATTENTION ALL FAGS:- I HAVE OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM BEING A TROLL.....WAIT...THEN AGAIN....IM BACK BITCHES HAHAHAHA

Raz0RXtreme 12 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 26

Yo as much as u hate these guys and possibly them hatin u back, u hav to admitt that footyroom cannot exist without trolls it will just be borin, and they also hav to admitt that footyroom cannot exist without you guys to hate on them and give them thumbs downs, we have to learn how to co-exist with guys and let them be, u know they will just be jokin with people exept 4 that CR& skills punk who i think should be arrested for racism. 

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

finally cr7skillz is out.. btw.. kill this (removed)

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Razor: With respect, I wholeheartedly disagree.  The erroneous belief that somehow annoying nonsensical comments make footyroom fun is, in a word, BULLSHIT. I don't know about you people, but I started reading comments on FR to engage people had to about actual football-related events/topics/formations/players.  I don't enjoy filtering through a minefield of crap to read the occasional   comment with an actual point. So NO Trolls DON'T make Footyroom fun, they're just annoying and make me want to discontinue reading/commenting.  There are plenty of sites where people have good long meaningful discussions and they enjoy it. I wish FR could be like that one day.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

lol

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Add Heisinburg1 , he is ruining you and we know that he is Anonymous.

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Heisinburg y all this hate go 4 F*ck yourself the reason y u hate me  so much  is cause ur yo mama is like hockey playa, she doesn't her pads for 3 periods!

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

yo mama is like a hockey playa, she doesn't change her pads for 3 periods!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@yourmama your english is more terrible than justin bieber's music...and justin bieber is a terrible musician. In short you're a dumbass...

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Scuse me koldimere, I can't seem to find my dick. Mind if I look in your mother's
mouth? 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

The stance on trolls/abusers needs to be a lot tougher, to much is gotten away with, look at this no lifer yourmama for example, 70 posts, I think I have seen about 2 that have been even remotely close to talking about football, hence why the hell is he still here.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

Next troll to get the boot: yourmama. While we're talking about your mother might I say that's a nice picture of her in your avatar!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@yourmama OF COURSE YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR DICK! YOU DON'T HAVE ONE REMEMBER???

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

BURN!!!!!! LOLZ!