Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Trollz List 2
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Guten Tag, FootyRoomers.

So I heard that FootyRoom has done a great favour for all of us; banning CR7skillz. This is certainly something to be celebrated, but right now is not the time since there are still more of these trolls that you all should be aware of and be cautious of. 

1. anonymous2/IInTrollingWeTrust - This man's previous account (anonymous1) was banned, but he's back with two other accounts. He's always trying to start heat discussion with his vexing comment "EPL sucks thumbs up if you agree".  I mean seriously, why the fck is he asking for thumb ups if he already knows that he's going to be thumbed down? How idiotic....

2. chuggz4 - In my opinion, he's the next CR7skillz. He carries an attitude that results everyone to distant themselves from him, except for those who care for him (trolls). I reckon he puts a bad name to all Real Madrid fans in this site, like CR7skillz did, and this is not fair for the rest. He hates every teams, and would just go on hating on everything just to take a piss out of everyone. He's someone you should all be aware of from now on. 

3. yourmama - This kid is becoming the CORE of all the trolling. There is no other reasons for him to be in this site other than trolling, since I've never read any of his comments relating to football AT ALL. Not only that this kid is a troll, he also encourages trolling in this site with his so called 'guinnes book of records' for all trolls to participate in. He is someone you should all be aware of as well.

That is all for now, cheers. 

Comments
yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Kodimere yourmama has a bigger cock than ur dad  

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

I am not on anybody's side but if there are no trolls then where is the challenge people? I mean trolls will always be there and will always provoke us to go to their level so why not let the trolls do what they are best at so that they would feel good about themselves and let the non-trollers observe, ignore and feel sorry for them?

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

i love yourmama

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

hahah thanks bro

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@yourmama nice comeback idiot. Totally made me cry!

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha sorry that im laughing, but the battle between Koldimere and yourmama is really amusing me haha

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Add AdelMer , he keep liking himself. He wants to be the 1st on FootyRoom . Just check Liga's videos. I'm bored of him.

Barca_fag 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 0 6

yes guy i likke the peniss just like my football team