Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Trollz List 3
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Hello, it's been a while. This Trollz List is a bit special.

Today, we will be focusing ONLY on ONE PERSON, who has been a pain in the ass ever since he joined this site. Because of him, I'm starting to lose faith in this site and is thinking about quitting, but I'm sure you've all felt the same too. 

CR7skillz is back, he has already been back with several accounts we were totally unaware of, but I'm the sort of person that is capable of finding out his other accounts.

Some of you may not realise this, but CR7skillz was using the account 'SergioAguero' this whole time, ever since his exit. Yes, SergioAguero had very nice manners and was always positive, but believe me, he and cr7skillz BOTH had the exact NAME (Al Jaber or some shit), BEFORE he changed it to SergioAguerooo (on his profile). So do not be fooled by the differences in attitude, ladies and gentlemen. It is also very obvious that both SergioAguero and CR7skillz are the same person because they both support Iraq AND live in the same country (the Netherlands).

Anyways, do not be fooled by the Neymar777 as well. He is CR7skillz. I mean seriously, the slack attitude and speech he possesses is EXACTLY the same as CR7skillz. If he isn't, then it just tells us that all Iraqis are complete re.tards, which they are not in my opinion, but CR7skillz is making that happen because of his re.tard attitude.

As you all may have heard, CR7skilz has revealed himself as 'VamosMadridCR7', and we all knew from the beginning that he hasn't changed at all. 

So in the end, he was here ALL ALONG with his SergioAguero account was still active, and I strongly urge you all to start acting and get this idiot BANNED from this site, no matter HOW MANY ACCOUNTS HE MAKES. 

So to top things off, the latest Troll of this week is:

1. CR7skillz (VamosMadridCR7, Neymar777, SergioAguero)

Cheers

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Ban his IP address! That's what other websites do. They find out the IP address and they ban it! Let's get this going before that cockbite comes in and starts claiming innocent like the little bitch that he is.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Loving the work Heisinburg.

As you said it's obvious that Skillz is Neymar777, and all you have to do is look at one comment he made in the match highlights that gives it away.

yea all u f*cking barcafaglona fanboys keep hatin on ronaldo but ronaldo is the guy who bangs 2 chick at one night he has a beautifuel wife and some nice cars and a nice house and he is the most payed football player on earth and all u motherf*ckers keep hatin on him because he is a gr8 player he is fast he is good in freekicks but u suck on messi's d*ck because he is 1,69 short and he dribbles fast and he looks ugly look at his head he is like some skool nerd please replay me if u got anything to say u fuckedd up barca faggotzz fan boys"

That is vintage Skillz abuse.

Also would like to point out, that obviously skillz/vamosmadrid have the same birth dates but so does Neymar but claiming he is 2 years older, all accounts show born on the 5th July, you can hardly call that just a coincidence.

@Koldimere, I have suggested that to FR but got no response, you would think it has to be possible, until you can stop him he will keep coming back in 1 form or another, trolls don't get bored unfortunately.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Ain't no place for trolls here. No one's gonna leave this awesome website as long as I'm here. Trolls don't get bored so why not fight them? We're united in this!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

good to see your work ... but I think trollers find their way ! its sad that we cannot isolate them.. he can use any other pc or a mobile phone (like i do)

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Nice Work

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

SHUT THE FUCK UP

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Do you realise that you are nobody?

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Hate skillz. He needs to leave this site for good. Stupid ass 14 year old doesn't know anything about football

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Good job Heisinburg, but I doubt this will make any difference... 

Mister X'es IP should already have got banned weeks ago!

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

@Nobody you're back! God i miss your funny trolling on this site.. thought you're DEAD! btw.. nice work letting us know heisinburg.. it's been a while since i saw u around FR.. nice research on cr7skillz.. cheers!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@Nobodyfag haha! what happened? Butthurt?

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

that's a nice GIF...

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

who giva shit

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@Stanker,

obviously you do, since you posted a comment on my 'Trollz List' twice now (last comment was from my previous Trollz List post), dumbass =_=

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@expertfootball11 hes not nobody, he is a nobody...

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@Stanker it's "who gives a shit"...

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

heisinbur your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory  

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

@yourmama, I usually cbf replying to your comments, but this time I'm going to make an exception.

let me ask you something, buddy. Why is it that you're still here? You've had plenty of chances to fix your attitude, and yet here you are still begging for an ass-whip from everyone else.

Do you not see the irony in your comment? Think about your fame in this website for all the wrong reasons, then hopefully, you'll the get the irony...

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

@iHEARTfootball :- I absolutely positively one hundred percently agree with you....Heisinburg is a Buttman...He gives orphaned Nazi children Anal sex in his DARK NIGHT gown hahahaha

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Nobody is nobody.....useless.......