Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Trollz List 4
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

For the past few months, the 'natural order' in this site has been corrupted by trollz; people are complaining about lousy members with multiple accounts (most recently, the 'Thank you to Pep Guardiola' incident) and there has been a lot of twists and turns that has really turned this site into an all out war between Trolls and regular FR members.

There has been many complaints about unnecessary forums posts, which I, myself, ironically did  in order to express some of my anger and personal thoughts about this site ('what has this site come to?').

I thought at first, "the site's fine; there's no longer any trolls here". However, I was heavily mistaken.

So I'm back with the all new, updated Trollz List, and here are the Latest Trollz that you must all be aware of in the future:

1. Headline - This guy has CONSTANTLY been on my Trollz List ever since its foundation. Everyone TAKE NOTE, this man is one of the most notorious trolls ever to be visiting this site. Believe me or not, this is the man that possesses the multiple accounts that you all have been infuriated about, recently.

Might I also mention that this man is also behind the top 2 comments in the very recent 'Denmark 2-3 Portugal' match highlight (MiguelVeloso and Norway). This idiot has over 15+ accounts; it's absolutely ridiculous, and he must be stopped or else he will, or should I reiterate, he ALREADY IS, damaging this website's reputation. I won't mention all his other accounts because he has WAYY too many.

Very recently, he used other accounts to thumb himself, and The_Iraqi_Maestro, up by a  substantial amount. He did this is FRAME T_I_M, which is really something that CAN'T BE FORGIVEN, since T_I_M is already suffering with immense hate in this site. Headline/your other gay accounts, what you did right there was something unacceptable. You must be banned FOR GOOD.

On my first Trollz List, this man was actually 'Official' as well. He's been using his other accounts to defend himself, and just to mention a few, 'European' and 'Number'. Just keep that in mind, because it won't be long when he's going to make another retarded account in order to hide himself. Seriously, this is getting worse and worse for this man. He should really confess himself to this site, or else he will continually be my target, which will soon become everyone's target. Keep that in mind, everyone.

1. The_Iraqi_Maestro - Although I defended you this time, you're attitude towards Barcelona is still, unsurprisingly, rude. You have to seriously stop, or else, you will again be banned in this site. We've all given you ONE LAST CHANCE to redeem yourself, so make the most out of it. You're still on my Trollz List because you did something that was against your promise when you returned.

2. knibis - You too, mate. I understand that you're giving your opinions on shit, but really, some of your opinions are quite repulsive. Just keep that in mind, you're the least of my worries. However, next time, you should know whether or not your opinions are negative or positive, since you've been in this site long enough. Keep putting positive opinions for everyone, not just yourself and your league (La Liga).

And there you have it, this is the Latest Trollz List. The only way to stop trollz is to ban their IP address. I don't care if there's any other safe way, for Headline himself, he must be banned for good. He pisses everyone off, and pretends it's not him that has multiple accounts. 

And might I stress another valid point, get rid of the Thumbs system. It's not healthy.

Cheers.

Comments
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

totally agree but not about the thumbs. Being stupid has it's consequences: getting thumbs down is one of the reasons how we identify troll's, but then again, on Dosandres post about guardiola the was a massive dilke of such a beautiful post..

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

yeah im clearly the biggest troll....

knibis 12 years ago

you guys need to learn what a troll is. To not follow the peer presure like many people do. im not a troll beacuse of that...  Lol you compair me with the loser @nobody what a fucking joke

Stop playing the Footyroom Police, your opinion is not law. You shoul maybe look at your self sometimes.
If there is someone who should be IP banned it is you. I like beeing honest but you are ass-kissing to get the highest score.. This is not a game where the one with the most pionts win

Heisinburg 12 years ago

@knibis, hence, I said, "get rid of the Thumbs system. It's not healthy"

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

You always go on about ass kissing knibis, it's got fuck all to do with that, you act like a dick so people treat you like a dick, you act nice people respect you, you're still just a kid so maybe you don't understand that hence why you think it's all "ass kissing"

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Heisinburg
You are the best man!
I was the first here who said that MiguelVeloso,Norway  is the same person..
Also he has the Bloodred1992,Thebestofthebest(so stupid that had the same picture with MiguelVeloso now he changed it),Postiga,Portugal,Trodex,Manu4life and some others that i can't remember!
But i am sure because always he use the same expressions..
In all his accounts it says that Supports Portugal and Manchester United..
He has created so many accounts and he thumbs up all his comments..
I will add some examples..
1st. He commented about something,i replied him and i told my opinion about it,Automatically,in a few seconds his comment got Many thumbs up and mine thumbs down!

2nd Denmark-Portugal
He made 2 comments from his 2 accounts
And he thumbed up both with all his accounts,so his comments went on top and got some other thumbs up  by other users(that always happen with the top comment)

3rd He did the same at Highlights of Spain-Italy

About this case: I made a comment in the same match 1 minute after Bloodred1992.When i refresh the page i saw that i got 5 thumbs up and my comment was on top..After one more refresh i did in order to read new comments i saw that all  other comments including mine had ( - )  and only  his had +11.. 

4th And again the same..

PS. Guys,Heisinburg is Completely right...
PS.2 @Heisinburg hope i helped you

Heisinburg 12 years ago

@DosAndres, I'm not sure about Trodex. He's been a good member for a very long time. He's a different person who is very well respected.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@heisinburg i wasnt sure for trodex so you may be right!

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

OK, I usually never comment on these threads but I feel someone should...
1st off: I think we need to stop making these "trolls list" threads. Noone likes trolls but do you think giving them the publicity they so desperately desire helps? Not to mention that it's just plain juvenile and clogs up the forums further with non-football related material.
2nd: I think you should lay off Knibs a bit. I know his antagonism towards the EPL has pissed off some people but other than that he generally makes good posts.
3rd: I'm not going to name names but there are some normal members that act worse than trolls at times. Perhaps we should learn to just move on.

Sorry if this sounds too critical but I meant it to be this time. I'm getting a bit bored of all this trolls & thumbs up talk.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

knibis is not a troll ... his comments and posts are sometimes contradicting but for me trolling is not what knibis does ...... trolling is to intentionally piss people of by interfering ..... knibis simply expresses his views through post and threads 

and for don andres : u have done a hell lot of work .... its time heisinberg should retire > we have got a new troll finder !!!! hahahahha :D

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@naman93 
Haha.. Now way..
I Don't like being a troll finder.In this case i searched just because i have some times contradicted with this dumb!

knibis 12 years ago

@Footaholic @naman93 true story
BTW these kind of threads need to stop

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

I still try my best for being nice ;) thx heisinburg for the tip..

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

@Heisinburg,

⇨ TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS.

Wait a minute. You mentioned me in here? How can you say I'm a part of these 'trolls' without me doing anything that qualifies to be one of them?

First of all, I don't CARE if you're a big hero on this site; if people respect you here, you still can't possibly allow yourself to say who I am and what I do - without having any clear and substantive evidence.

There is only one person that knows who I am and what I do - and that's me. Without me making any trouble for you or any others (as far as I'm concerned, I've done nothing that makes me to a 'troll', as mentioned earlier), you can't blame me to be something I'm not. You don't have any rights to claim that I'm, or of course any other poor person that only gives their honest opinions are, one of these 'trolls'.

Who are you to point out that I'm a guy who thumbs himself up with multiple accounts without having any sorts of proof? If you assert this based on a current conspiracy theory, then I can live with it - for now, and not for a time-based period that gives people on this site a certain amount of suspect above me.

Not to mention that I've recently found this site, I don't know who you are Heisinburg, but you seem like a very firm and determined guy, but your theories, or "Trollz List" as you name it, are very unfair from my point of view, especially in this case where you just appoint those you want to be in a related group.

I don't even wan't to talk about those of you who claim that I'm one of
the 'trolls' because I support Manchester United AND Portugal. Please,
don't even try to go there.

At last, I would ask you and any other with suspicious thoughts to don't worry about me. I will not be offending nor even offensive above people on this site.

PS: About the 'trolls': My trick is to ignore them. That's when they disappear. The 'trolls' only want to create annoying problems and thus recieve attention. Be ignorant.

⇨ I APOLOGIZE IF THIS MESSAGE WAS A BIT LONG, BUT I DO NOT TOLERATE THAT PEOPLE JUDGE ME WITHOUT HAVING ANY CLEAR EVIDENCE WHICH PROVES THAT I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Norway What about asking footyroom checking your IP and other accounts that we claim that belongs to you..
If they do not match then we that suspected you will apologize to you!
But if our suspicions are right you must GTFO..

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

^ @ DonAndres when a keep saves a penalty its considered a miss to the offensive side. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Norway the qualifications are saying shit posts...

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@
Manshitty_are_shit
For example Cech wasn't MVP for chelsea..
The attackers missed their chances..Right?

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

This discussion and probably any other discussion regarding topics that involve multiple accounts or "trolling" are being closed. FootyRoom is doing everything possible to fix the multiple account issues and to stop the trolling. 

Discussion Closed