Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Trollz List 6
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Mucmuut is back and is trying to be the nicest he can his new username is blackatelli he is very racist look at the comment on a topic I forgot the name of, but is about the champions league final (tell me if u know what topic it was)   he said I hope Bayern will win but if Chelsea win I hope a black man will score, Kalou or Drogba would be fine, too bad Ramires is missing the match he has epic blackiality or somethin like dat, and the weird thing is it had one thumb up...

For those of you who dont know Neymar777(S)he  is CR7Skillz, and if youy dont know CR7Skillz well he was VamosMadridCR7, and if you dont know VamosMadridCR7 he is Neymar777, but ok CR7Skillz was a member a few months ago he got banned for EVERY F*CKIN THING U CANT DO ON THIS SITE! He returned with a new account called VamosMadridCR7 and Neymar777,  VamosMadridCR7 has been banned but Neymar777 has not so lets go and kick that guys ass out of FR!

Has anybody seen Nobody and yourmama in a while? I think these two bastards have either ran away ( Ran thier filthy ass away) or got banned, lets hope banned!

Our Goal this year is to get rid of all Trollz this year, to stop having to make me/Heinsburg make these trollz lists, look at us we won SoccerLens 2010 best football videos site, and I dont think we even won any Soccerlens awards in 2011, so look at us now...

Forget about KONY 2012 its now TROLLZ 2012...

Comments
udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Hmmm i dont know either, ,, I dont know what these trolls want ,, or they come from another site . i dont know. What i believe is that myself must make footyroom comfortable , nice place to discuss football.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Yeah noboby is really pissin..

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

TROLLZ 2012...nice! 

Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

hahaha i guess ur replacing heisinburg. 

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I bet Nobody and YourMama will be back with their new accounts YourDady and Somebody lol