Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Laurent Blanc favorite to take over Chelsea?
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Title say it all. According to French media, Blanc is now favorite to take over Chelsea and is in advanced talk with them. Sarri was first perceived as the favorite to take the post of manager but with Napoli demanding the london club pay his release clause, its seem the Blues have given up on him. Thought?

Comments
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

I wonder if Chelsea are doing this as a tactic to try force Napoli to let him go. After all, they surely can't employ 2 managers for a season.

If this really is true, I'd rather we kept Conte. If we get anyone, it has to be Sarri. If he can't come, then definitely keep Conte.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Abramovich was denied a visa is bigger problem than who will take over club management role. As for as for me I could care less anymore who manages because they will be out in a year or two .

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

Laurent Blanc is a world class coach, trust me.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki 100%. Hope he does well at Chelsea if he moved there. PL not alway kind even with the most talented of manager.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Napoli are being annoying...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 enter image description here

Kayoko 6 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 3 419

" Laurent blanc is a world class coach " says the French person himself. Bias much??

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

He eleminated Chelsea twice in CL With a weaker PSG, the French person himself may know better his potential. He was linked to United after SAF retiring...

Kayoko 6 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 3 419

Let's be honest having ibra Cavani rabiot di Maria verratti matuidi Silva marquinhod Lucas luiz etc is not a weak Psg

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Against weaker Chelsea without Cech and injury problems. Tiki don’t be biased again. The guy had very strong and freshly reinforced in summer PSG that wasn’t getting much domestic competition to worry about keeping their players fresh.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus I agree with tiki that Blanc is a very good manager, maybe not on par with some other but he could do good with Chelsea no doubt. Still not convinced if this really an upgrade on Conte but well, its better than Enrique at least.

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

What bias, I meant weaker PSG than the actual one. Well if he gets in charge, you can comeback here and say I was right :)
He managed egos perfectly, his team played attractive football, he is respected by players WC holder team Captain and Juventus captain as a player, he ended National team crisis after 2010 disaster and built what Didier Deschamps completed...
Errr no I have my arguments to why I rate him and being French is not really one of them... when I criticize Pogba and i did before he gets benched in national team i didn’t forget that he was French too...

So give me arguments to why you don’t rate him rather than questioning my objectivity, thanks.

Kayoko 6 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 3 419

Never reached a semi final despite having all the financial backing is a big reason.