Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Leicester transfer window is looking good already!
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

They already signed Ricardo Pereira and look set to get Jonny Evans, sincerely, Leicester is suprising, something tell me they will do well in the league if they keep this up. Maybe a top 10 finish, what you guys think personally though?

Comments
the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

depends if riyad mahrez stays, you can't just ask jamie vardy all the time.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Smart business, Pereira could play for even better teams and Evans is PL-proven. Also heard that they are going for Grealish or Thorgan Hazard as possible Mahrez replacements, that's great IMO.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Evans for 3m because of his release clause is great business. Like @Croation said, they've been linked with Grealish and Thorgan who are both really great players imo, ideally I'd like to see them both at Chelsea :P

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@baldgenius I love Mahrez but truth to be told, he hasn't been as influential as before. If they can get a lot for him, I think him leaving wouldn't be a tragedy.

@Croatian Completely agreed.

@Eden17 Indeed, I heard a lot of people saying the like of Grealish might be good enough for top six, if thats true, then Leicester would look much stronger with him. Same about Thorgan. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@baldgenius I love Mahrez but truth to be told, he hasn't been as influential as before. If they can get a lot for him, I think him leaving wouldn't be a tragedy.

@Croatian Completely agreed.