Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Letz Discuss: Transfer Mistakes
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Hello, I'm sure most of you remember me as the man behind the "Latest Trollz List" series. I'm planning to create another forum series called "Letz Discuss", and it's simply a forum about us discussing about sh1t.

To start sh1t off, Letz Discuss "TRANSFER MISTAKES". Every clubs has made that one terrible transfer mistakes, and I know a lot of you know that you're club has brought in a highly potential player that turned out to be an absolutely useless wanker.

I can't name all of them, so I'm letting you guys to express it. Give the player's name, the club he moved to, and REASON it. 

Let's make this discussion interest.

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Nuri Sahin and Hamit Altlintop : They were very good at the german Bundeliga. Now Mourinho don't use them 2 . It's a waste of money and players. 2 players ruined is already a lot. Maybe the situation will get better,but I am very worried.

Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

Park Chu Young, he went to arsenal but since then i've onlz seen him play once.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Keirrison (Barcelona) - Brazilian next big thing (they say) where was he right now? Back to his native land Brazil

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

im going to say the obvious; fernando torres to chelsea. good player but 50m?! maybe 20 or 25mill but not 50m...and i cant remember the last time he has scored in the premier league. 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He score against Man Utd in september.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

his last goal is against Swansea City I think but he was sent off because of stupid tackle

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

Gael Glichy and Samir Nasri , why do we need Glichy if we have Kolarov and Richards? and why do we need Nasri if we even have Johnson and Milner? Mancini made a huge mistake by buying these 2 Arsenal players.

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Diego Forlan to Inter.He's old and didn't do anything in Inter.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@Kenkichiotaka

Oh well his been injured for a half season in Inter.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Squillaci, moved to Arsenal,  god i hate this player he is so useless, you can put a rock in his position and it will defend better than him.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Real Madrid signing Coentrao. They paid 30 mil for the Portuguese when they already had Arbeloa Marcelo and Ramos to play on the sides. He started out good but has been average overall. 

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Maybe you won't agree with me but I think one of the biggest transfer mistake of Barcelona were changing Eto'o +25 millions € for Ibrahimovic. He is one of the best strikers I ever seen but Ibra doesn't fit to Barcelona's playing game. Also Eto'o was in his best form and helped a lot to make the famous triplete winning Copa del Rey, Liga and Champions league. Well, Ibrahimovic did it good too with 20 + goals but the mistake was that Barcelona buyed him with Eto'o +25 millions and sold him only with 25 million €.

Another transfer mistake of Barcelona was to buying Chigrinsky. They buyed him with 25 millions than sold him next year with 15 millions (€).

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Totally agree with @Jaewon and @GunnerGo. I feel sad for Park Chu Young Wenger should give him some playing time.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@nico: I think most people would agree with you.  I'll never forget that triple threat of Heny, Etto, & Messi.  
@Raimondo: I agree that they overpayed for him (it's Madrid after all) but I think he is a talent and will be an important player in the future.
@Sergio: I think City have made some terrible purchases over the last few years(Jo, Robinho, Roque Santa Cruz, Adebayor, Boateng, the list goes on and on...) but I wouldn't say Clichy and Nasri were the worst.  Clichy is pacy and a decent defender but is terrible going forward (which is why I think he wasn't missed in Arsenal). Nasri is a c&nt but is a very talented player. He had a slow start at City but no you're starting to see what he can bring to the team (he's been the best player in the last 2 matches).  Also, he is very very different to Milner & Johnson so you can't compare them.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Arsenal Terrible Transfers: Squlllaci, Silvestre, Bischoff

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@Footaholic to this day I have no idea why Wenger brought Silvestre!

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@koldimere

Think it was because of his intelligence, can't you tell by his massive alien-head? lol Nah, it's because he was highly experienced.

My transfer mistake: Andy Carroll to Liverpool for 35 million. What a ripoff, he's not playing that well as well. Liverpool got robbed BIG TIME.

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

Carroll aint scoring like his value in transfer market and so does torres.. -_-"

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Jordan Henderson - 20mil DAFUQ .. This is the reason why Redknapp put a price tag on Luka Modric for 40 mil

Stewart "Nothing" Downing - 20 mil .. The video below is might the reason why John Henry or KKD want him "PIN POINT ACCURACY"

Henrique (Barcelona) - Dont know if he is still a Barcelona player =.=! I don't even where he is playing right now

Aleksandr Hleb - Why why why?

Lukaku - 20 mil for a bench player seriously? Oh well that's Roman Abramovich decision to sign him (BEWARE Kevin De Bruyne you might end up like Lukaku)

ManUtd Chinese player I forgot his name and I don't even know why SAF sign him...

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

@whatthehell,Stewart Downing's freekick is fake man.Just look at the pitch's shape...