Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Luis Enrique to Arsenal?
_Pelle_ 6 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Luis Enrique is interested in coaching Arsenal, but he demands the same high salary as Pep and Mou...

What do you think... Is he worth it?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Luis Enrique ia interested in coaching Arsenal, but he demands the same high salary as Pep and Mou...

What do you think... Is he worth it?

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle From what I heard, Chelsea were very interested at getting him until they saw his wage demand. Its smell to me like the guy is only in for the money, not sure if he would build Arsenal the fondation upon which they would find success. I expect Arsenal to find better option that will have easier demand to please personally if they search a bit.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Not really. He plays brilliant football ( he did with Barca) but i rather have long term manager. His results aren’t necessarily there either.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

not convincing for me, and seems like the fans are pro allegri and simeone.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I am...a little confused. Enrique is not who I would have expected at all.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'd go for Jardim, if not Allegri, if not then Enrique.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

That what my first thought... he really is into money more than a long term stay.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle Well, maybe he is thinking he already managed for the love of it at Barca so maybe he is thinking its time to start making himself his reserve for when he wil quit. Enrique doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who will manage till he reach 70 year old. :(

vschols22 6 years ago
Ajax, USA 2 124

i'd say he'd be a great coach at Arsenal but not the same pay grade as pep and mou