Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Luiz Suarez to Juventus?
ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

It seems Juve are interested in signing Suarez this summer. It's a tad ironic that they would want to sign him after his incident with Patrice Evra, seeing as the football in Italy is no stranger to racist abuse. I like Juventus very much and personally i'm not a fan of Suarez's antics on the pitch.
Thoughts?

Comments
OllsseenMagnus 12 years ago
Liverpool, Norway 0 1

i think that he will not leave liverpool this year, he signed a 5 and a half year contract with liverpool...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

people that think suarez is a racist are stupid. he said "negro" which mean Black, not ni**er. liverpool players have no problem with him and dont think his racist including johnson. and during an intense match swearing is not unsual. hes a great player and sacrifices a lot for the team

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@raimondo90, i agree with you. Evra should have left what was said on the pitch between him and Suarez, because it wasn't a big deal. I don't think Suarez is a racist, i just find it ironic that an italian team wants allegedly wants him soon after that incident... I simply don't like his attitude on the pitch. Aparte yo se que "negro" no se traduce asi. 

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I hope he won't go to Juve because this guy has got a lot of potential and is one of the best strikers in the world. On the other hand John W Henry is interesteted in selling him because he "racially abused" Evra.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I hope he will go there.At least he will let us in peace.