Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Luke Shaw
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

That guys is pretty unlucky with injury, isn't he? I don't know if you guy saw him against Spain, but his injury was impressive and not in a good way. Heard he wasn't in any danger but wondered if anyone had more info.

Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

The initial challenge didn't even look that bad, it was more about the landing. It took him long to get off the pitch but he'll be ok from what I've heard.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

hopefully he is ok, he is one of mourinho's hope to salvage utd current form.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

He's definitely a fighter, that's for sure. This is the second time when he's about to show an impressive form under Mourinho and got knocked out cold. Hope he comes back soon, he's been our best performer so far.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@amir Yep, the landing were propably where he hurt himself.

@baldgenius Completely agree. He's been great this season and it would really suck for him to have another big injury keeping him away from the field after the one he had two year ago and the difficulty he had of getting game time last year.

@iHEART Hopefully, he come back soon and strong. ;)

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Reports that he is ok out of Man Utd. Will probably site out due to FA's mandatory 7 day concussion rule.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Ledley Ok, still happy to hear he is mostly fine.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He's fine so far.

Indeed, he's very unlucky :(. Great kid, great talent. I hope he stays injury free, may be he need some coach for falling and avoiding injuries :*(