Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

MAJOR TRANSFER UPDATE!! GRIEZMANN GOING TO FC BARCELONA... ... ... next week.
_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I just hate these kinds of announcements! And they pop up everywhere... zZz

Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

You mean those that appear on the right of the transfer center on the homepage when you enter footyroom? Yeah, I kinda get what you mean, especially considering its easy to confuse them as official news at first. :P Still think its interesting to see something more during the transfer window.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

120 mil is a fair price, Barça are getting benefit from Atletico buying Griezmann succesor before they sealed the deal. Thats a chess communication war and an attempt of Barça on getting position on the fact the player wants to join, and Atleti in need of getting the money invested back.

I think the deal will happen, Madrid and Barça are having a transfer market war right now, they got enough cash to make anything happen...

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

You mean those that appear on the right of the transfer center on the homepage when you enter footyroom? Yeah, I kinda get what you mean, especially considering its easy to confuse them as official news at first. :P Still think its interesting to see something more during the transfer window.

Well atleast you have an audience. :p

Keep that CSS rolling.