Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man. City vs. Spurs post match talk
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm stunned, what a game this was, best drama of the season so far?

Comments
DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

WOW!!!!!!!!!! That game was insane!

ramaboy10 5 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

incredible
possible the best CL game I've ever watched

NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Was Sterling last goal really offside?? They didn't even bother showing the replay

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Sterling was on, it was Aguero who was off by millimeters. lol

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

What a game, love these CL nights.

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The only thing I would have to look up is if even a deflection rules you offside. It was eriksen who passed the ball back but it deflected on Silva. I'm assuming the rule says that's offside since it was corrected pretty, if VAR got that wrong then it would be insane.

raimondo90 5 years ago

Laporte committed two back to back mistakes and you can't do that at this level. Pretty shitty way to lose. Away goal rule is such a heart breaker.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

@DarthFooty Yep, Gundogan I think was the one who intercepted Eriksen backpass and it was redirected in Aguero path, however, he was just offside. Tough luck for City.

@Ramaboy10 For sure, it was one heck of an amazing game and tbh, I missed the first 12 minute of it where they scored 4 goal and I still think it was one of the best game I saw at this level of the CL.

Pretty sure there is gonna be a lots of talk from about the VAR from both team manager and players. Still, what an amazing game!

But seriously, I think one thing we have to concede about City was that their fans really answered present in that game. Especially in the first half, was an amazing atmosphere, very no doubt for Spurs to play in there.

@Raimondo Yeah, deflection rules you offside, I'm pretty sure it does sadly. :( And yeah, its a shame of a way to lose for City, the game was insanely tight but the rule are the rule and Spurs did amazing to score 3 away without Kane. I'm hyped for the semi now! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@DarthFooty Yep, Gundogan I think was the one who intercepted Eriksen backpass and it was redirected in Aguero path, however, he was just offside. Tough luck for City.

@Ramaboy10 For sure, it was one heck of an amazing game and tbh, I missed the first 12 minute of it where they scored 4 goal and I still think it was one of the best game I saw at this level of the CL.

Pretty sure there is gonna be a lots of talk from about the VAR from both team manager and players. Still, what an amazing game!

But seriously, I think one thing we have to concede about City was that their fans really answered present in that game. Especially in the first half, was an amazing atmosphere, very no doubt for Spurs to play in there.

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Wild game, but so happy Spurs have beaten City. Take in one of Ajax or Tottenham will be in the UCL final. This tournament has been one for the underdogs this year.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Dynastian Agreed, so many amazing story and game going on this year. United beating PSG, Ajax beating Juventus and Spurs beating City now! Wow, just wow! :D

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

One of those games where you will think where. were. you. when you when Spurs played Man City at the Etihad. Go andwatch the replay of this game if you missed it.

Oh and dont forget, they are playing eachother in a couple days again THIS WEEKEND at the SAME GROUND for cities title race. Jesus #Blessed.

NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Well sorry for Spurs fan but Son won't be playing in the 1st leg. Ajax has got one step closer to the final

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

that ajax team in the final would be a dream

Ledley 5 years ago

that ajax team in the final would be a dream

I have already simulated this scenario on Fifa 19 using h2h online seasons :p. it is very satisfying.

The only thing I would have to look up is if even a deflection rules you offside. It was eriksen who passed the ball back but it deflected on Silva. I'm assuming the rule says that's offside since it was corrected pretty, if VAR got that wrong then it would be insane.

I think there was another pass in between Raimondo after Eriksen gets tackled. The pass to Aguero If that is what you are talking bout.

Btw, has the Guardiola myth been busted now? Three seasons at City and millions of dollars spent and can't get past the Quarters.

raimondo90 5 years ago

@Ledley I was sure it was a deflection but regardless upon reading the law it's offside anyways.

I can't really blame Pep on this one. This is 100% on Laporte. Much like how United had 2 fuck ups by Young.

Also hard to win UCL last 3 years when Real has been unstoppable until this season. Real and Barca has shared the spoils of ever UCL for a while now. So pretty much every other coach has failed regardless of the team. But yes, remains to be seen if Pep will ever manage another UCL trophy.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

that was seriously a good match. I'm so glad Spurs won it, they totally deserve it. Next game against City will be awkward..lol

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

City got only themselves to blame, cheap goals conceded. Anyway we all knew they were error prone and would have been kicked out sooner or later.

My 2 favorites from the start : Barca and Liverpool.

Tactically, Poch lost because Son individual skills saved Spurs while City were dominating the battle. The 4-4-2 imo wasn’t working and Spurs played better after Llorente entry...

Ledley 5 years ago

Son individual skills saved Spurs while City were dominating the battle.

@Tiki Son is the second most dangerous man in Korea 🤣🤣

Btw.. what did you guys think of Llorentes VAR goal. Handball or fair call?

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It was a handball, touched that and the hip, the VAR image director didn't give the ref the clear view, and repeatedly in 1 angle (we saw that during the match)... which I thought was pretty stupid.

Other than that, it was great referring.

It was an incredible game, I have to congratz both teams and especially Spur

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

Son is the second most dangerous man in Korea

Wonder if he'll be hailed as a Spurs legend when he will retire? I really think he will for what he did in the last two season at least.