Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester to bid for Cristiano Ronaldo!
Transfer_Window 12 years ago
Wrexham, England 33 29

Manchester City owners are willing to match £80 million world-record transfer fee and sanction salary of between £400,000-a-week and £500,000-a-week to land Portuguese icon this summer!!

Comments
kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

That's crazy!!!!80 million?????

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

THATS NOT TRUE BECAUSE MAN U SOLD IM IN THE 1ST PLACE SO Y OULD THEY WANT TO BUY HIM BACK?

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@ramaboy 

read it properly  its Man City not United

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Ronaldo will never leave such a money club,but Real is either a money team. But anyway I don't see him leaving for city. This club hadn't any history. 400.000 £ a week,omg what an injustice. I am sorry about poor people in Africa starving. 

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

ah only issue,,,,
city likes to make a sensation

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

@expertfootball , it is the fault of sheikh mansour instead of making charities to help starving people he go buy a team and spend hundred of millions just to make a good team :O

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

Last year Man City wanted to make a bid for C.Ronaldo for 120 mil pounds.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

No way Ronaldo is gonna go to ManCity. If he does he'll lose every ounce of respect not because of Manchester City or the money but because he will be kicking the teeth of the club that made him (ManU)! As an Arsenal fan I should know!  :/

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

he wouldnt want to move. he has said on many occasions that sir alex is like his granddad...like koldimere said man united made him, so surely he would have the decency not to move to our rivals man city!!!  money is ruining football now, 80mill....crazy

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Ronaldo's Not leaving Real this squad is built around him. To be honest he plays better under Madrid.

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Ronaldo won't leave for the money, Ronaldo might only leave if Mourinho will

Scous3r82 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 3 5

Would be great to see him back in the premiership.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

he will not leave, he's not Na$ri.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

how much money does Man city have.... ?

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

enough to buy any player i guess..

iftikar2k7 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 16 12

man city a f***** greedy

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I hate this fu.king Man city shit breaking all true values with their ridiculous money, common, for fu.ck sake that the kind of money some whole family can't earn in a life time. Stop fu.ckin the market with your oil money

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

we taught them that money cant buy class.. MU.. you're up next! teach them another lesson!

vert02 12 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 0 3

dun think he's coming back to epl since he went to real bcoz he said la liga suits him back.maybe invest the money elsewhere...too much is never too good