Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United, Liverpool & Tottenham alerted as Villarreal put Giuseppe Rossi on sale
kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

The Italy international could be available for around €14.5m in the summer transfer window due to the Spanish club's financial problems, with Premier League clubs sounded out

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He should get back from injury , play a bit and make his choice.

DiveMadrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 52

Bro, you read goal.com too much. Our media bs like there is no tomorrow. The other day they said, he wont go for less then 20m. Plus why would he go to Tottenham when he got teams like Man u. , Juventus, Roma etc. Tottenham blows big time.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

He said he wants to go to Italy. So juventus looks like the biggest possibility

DARKkoldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 4 11

why on earth would he go to juve when he could go to ac milan who ahve been linked with him, if he went to juve he,d be playing for the biggest cheaters in this generation and why would he want to play for a team that dosnt even know how to score they have so many draws its becoming a joke....i see him going to ac milan, they have been lkinked wiht him for a while

thumbsup12 12 years ago
Manchester United, Somalia 0 1

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

With del piero bein old and might leave juventus and Milan having and abundance of strikers I'm sure he will go to juventus. Maybe inter sice they need a striker. 

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

He is going to Malaga

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

He is going to Juventus for sure

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

But,some media said that he'd like to go to AS Roma.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 984

United don't need another striker we're actually getting rid of strikers come summer. I think he will stay in Spain. 

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

In my opinion he should play in Paris-Saint Germain.