Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United transfer rumours
iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

As a die-hard Manchester United, I tend to keep myself at watch of whom will be coming to our glorious club in the future. Sir Alex Ferguson has done some thorough work trying to track down those unsung talents around the globe and here are the latest transfer rumours that are likely to happen during the summer transfers:

1. Kevin Strootman (22)
    Position: MID
    Club: PSV
    Cost: around15million 
    Possibility: 50/50

2. Nathaniel Clyne (20)
    Position: Left-Back
    Club: Crystal Palace
    Cost: undecided
    Possibility: Highly likely

3. Nico Gaitan (24)Country: ArgentinaPosition: Attacking MIDClub: BenficaCost: approximately 25 millionPossibility: 60/40 - likely to happen, however, I don't want him joining our club. He's wayy too overrated.
    4.Eden Hazard (21)Country: BelgiumPosition: Attacking MIDClub: LilleCost: I don't know but I'm assuming it is a lotPossibility: 50/50 - depends on where he wants to go.
  4. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (29)Country: NetherlandsPosition: StrikerClub: Schalke 4Cost: 12 millionPossibility: unknown.

Your thoughts? 

Comments
Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Huntelaar? A week ago he said that he was happy at Schalke 04 and he wants to stay with the club? why does he want to go to United?

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Yeah wothout him Schalke is shit,he should stay.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

theres also christian erikisen (i think thats how you spell his name) 

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

@devilz

It's been hinted that Christian Eriksen wants to move to Spain, since he fancies the club Barcelona very much. It's unlikely for him to vome to our club. To be more direct, that rumour is no longer alive.

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

wow you're a real fan @iHEARTfootball ,