Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United vs Barcelona 2018/19 thread.
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Wanted to get FR predictions, thoughts, on what will be a scintillating tie.

Its a return of a great European rivalry. Between two of the worlds biggest clubs in terms of fans alone.

What does your heart and head say:

Comments
Ledley 5 years ago

Heart: United to win on away goals 3-3(a)

Head: Messi returns to haunt United, returning to the eventual final with unfinished business.

NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I think if Messi is not injured and can keep his recent form then it'll be Barca but if vice versa then it'll be a slight edge to United. Hopefully will be a great game between those two legs

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Like Ledley, I am doing the head heart thing. Both teams are my favorite out of their respective leagues so I want both to do well. I am leaning more towards United in heart, but if I was to actually bet, I would pick Barca.

Like everyone, I hope to see a classic round.

ramaboy10 5 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Should be interesting, I can honestly seeing it go either way. Depends on how Pogba and Messi play really, but both teams have very exploitable defenses and strong attacks.

liomessi10 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

any game we play without Messi we're totally gonna get thrashed.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

United will propably do what most team do against Barca in the CL and try to lock down Messi. If they do it succesfully, it could open hole for the rest of the Barca team... If they dont... Well, we know how that could end. But for sure, if for some reason, Messi don't play both game, that just give United a lot more of a fighting chance.

liomessi10 5 years ago

oh god If we miss Messi any one game we're doomed.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Heart: United to win, with counter,
Fear: We will park the bus and hope for miracle... I don't want to see another similar to PSG game...
Biggest possible turn: Messi misses one of the game (dont hope so though)

Ledley 5 years ago

What we need.
What we need

What we don't need.
What we don't need

The great wall

The great wall

Possible team

Possible Team

Keep Calm

Keep Calm

Pass to it to Marcus 10.

Rashford

Become Legends

MancLegends

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Personally I believe the fairy tale is over for UTD, Barcelona will finish this from the 1st game either home or away do not underestimate Ernesto Valverde.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Messi in full form : win at OLd trafford, draw at home.
If not : Unpredectible outcome.

Suarez and Dembele are also recovering from injury, hope they get time to recover in time.

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think United can pull a fast one if Barca have a key injury or two. Especially in OT.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I have a bad feeling about this. but MU FTW!

Ledley 5 years ago

Injury Update

Ousmanne Dembele racing against the clock.

This is according to 90mins and Goal:

He (Dembele) is working with a physio to be fit and will be given limited minutes vs Atletico Madrid on April 6 in which Barcelona will play United 4 days later on 10 April.

Oooh the plot thickens! Hamstring injuries are usually 6 weeks but Dembele will be making the game on his name alone, no match fitness for the speedster.

This game I tell you.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6328090-ousmane-dembele-determined-to-recover-from-hamstring-injury-to-face-man-utd-in-champions-league

www.goal.com/en-au/amp/news/dembele-out-for-two-weeks-as-barca-injury-nightmare/1j7kxnfv6zob813w1zmw9qgmq3

Ledley 5 years ago

Suarez and Dembele are also recovering from injury, hope they get time to recover in time.

Suarez in line for Espanyol in the derby but he may be given more time. Thanks Tiki missed this

liomessi10 5 years ago

international break is trouble. better just to let the big players rest... wtf will we do without Messi....?

nola8000 5 years ago
CD Chivas USA, Algeria 0 2

global break is inconvenience. better just to give the enormous players a chance to rest... wtf will we manage without Messi....?

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

Does United defense commit fouls ? just an innocent question :D

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@tiki If I'm being honest, its not so bad, they tend to swarm the box and are generally wary of giving faults close to the box. That what it seemed to me against Watford at least. Lets hope for United that they can keep this up against Barca. Will be much harder propably though