Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United vs Barcelona 2018/19 thread.
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Wanted to get FR predictions, thoughts, on what will be a scintillating tie.

Its a return of a great European rivalry. Between two of the worlds biggest clubs in terms of fans alone.

What does your heart and head say:

Comments
Ledley 5 years ago

@Tiki yes they (we) do, especially when a player is nursing an injury :p.

Does Barcelona know that United have De Gea ?

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Does Barcelona know that United have De Gea ?

Yeah, that the thing, I know Messi is one of the best FK taker but not only the wall will be much higher (United generally got a bunch of tall player on the field) to beat in the first place but he will also face De Gea, one of the best goalkeeper in the world right now. Also, if we take the pression that the CL give, its propably gonna be harder for Messi to score a FK. Not saying he won't do it though. Nothing impossible for Messi and Ronaldo. XD

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol guys agreed, Ter Stegen is not bad too.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Ter Stegen is very solid indeed, think it won't be long before he start over Neuer for the NT as well. I hope so at least because nowaday, I rate him higher.

Ledley 5 years ago

Ter Stegen is Claudio Bravo in disguise!

Anyway, what are your predictions.

Im going with probably 0-0 Draw or 1-0 Manu. With the Great Wall to get in the way of Messi.
Also might have a go with the Half /Full double. Barca leading Half time / Man u to Win for $5.00 Single.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

I really wish I could give you a scoreline Ledley but I just can't. Though, considering Manchester United had more time to rest, I expect them to resist a bit. Especially at home. I expect Barca will focus most of their effort in the home game.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

@emo agreed we controlled the game, 2nd half will be more intense since Atletico took a lot of energy from players.

Lol at 50-50 claims, no comment want to stay nice today.

Ledley 5 years ago

50 50 Tiki. See you at Camp Nou.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@tiki_taka Why don't you simply respect his opinion and leave the ''I want to stay nice today'' and move on? Shouldn't your god almighty team be trashing the 6th of England? or La Liga is not as dominant as you claim?

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

This game was never 50 50 though, the Liverpool one is closer to 50 50.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

@ledley sorry mate, wrong thread. Was having a heated discussion with Marcus somewhere else.
That being said, Dembele is 100% and Messi will play, Shaw is missing. Not done yet but United are the big underdogs here...

Ledley 5 years ago

I can stick up for myself Jose. Cheers buddy

@Tiki_Taka in all fairness you will probably batter us if we don’t improve. I would rather Dembele play and you have a full strength team.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

May the force be with us, we need 200% of our ability, full dedication and determination, plus BIG LUCK to come to Camp Nou and get out with a win.

Chance is low, very low, but anything can happen in football. We need to stop Messi but should NOT create too much space for other, any of those can kill us

I hope for a clean game though :(. Dont wanna see another Smalling kung-fu

liomessi10 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

don't win please.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

yup, agree with tuan, this game's not going be easy...but if I believe there's a heaven and hell, I bloody might as well believe that we can win it at Camp Nou! Come on, lads, let's cause an upset tonight and galvanise Ole's wheel!!

tuan_jinn 5 years ago

LETTTT'S GOOOO AND FIGHT!!!!

ramaboy10 5 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Messi is simply too good. Unlucky United - they have a lot of holes to patch but it should be interesting next season. They need to go for top 4 now.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Messi : « first 5 minutes were awful, 10 bad minutes in CL and you are out « we are aware of it and we must work on it.

Against Liverpool, we can’t start the game that way and rely fully on Messi.

ramaboy10 5 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Liverpool will punish Barca very quickly I fear. They look so sloppy in the defensive third these days.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago

I thought we (MU) played really well at the first 10, great start and made Barca kinda nervous.

Barca started slow, sluggish, but they have from time to time started like that, before they warm up and well oiled, I wasn't naive enough to believe this would be how the game would go for the rest of it... I hoped we made some thing out of the first half going that way... it didn't :(

Ofc, this alien again. :( out of no where he punished us, I didn't even know what happened, just too fast, I saw the space and I was like ... no shhhhhht close him down plz, foul him..

Anyway, we have a lot of work for the next season and MUST focus on top 4 now.

No regret