Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United vs Barcelona 2018/19 thread.
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Wanted to get FR predictions, thoughts, on what will be a scintillating tie.

Its a return of a great European rivalry. Between two of the worlds biggest clubs in terms of fans alone.

What does your heart and head say:

Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

Before the game:

I hope for a clean game though :(. Dont wanna see another Smalling kung-fu

After the game:

I saw the space and I was like ... no shhhhhht close him down plz, foul him..

Lol. I'm just kidding of course.

But seriously, the moment I saw take that extra touch he took to ovetake Jones, I had a feeling it was gonna end in the back of the net, and it did. The whole action was actually somewhat predictable from afar but so well executed that they were nothing United could do, especially considering they weren't organised yet. Also, the second goal that De Gea failed to stop felt pretty unlucky. Considering how consistant and how little mistake he does, I was really suprised to see it go in. Feel bad for him :(

Coutinho goal propably didn't mean much but it will be good for his confidance and will hopefully help the fan warm up to him more now.

Edit: Forgot to say it because its seem obvious but Messi is a real alien, such a crazy and amazing little dude he is. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Before the game:

After the game:

But seriously, the moment I saw take that extra touch he took to ovetake Jones, I had a feeling it was gonna end in the back of the net, and it did. The whole action was actually somewhat predictable from afar but so well executed that they were nothing United could do, especially considering they weren't organised yet. Also, the second goal that De Gea failed to stop felt pretty unlucky. Considering how consistant and how little mistake he does, I was really suprised to see it go in. Feel bad for him :(

Coutinho goal propably didn't mean much but it will be good for his confidance and will hopefully help the warm up to him more now.

Before the game:

After the game:

Coutinho goal propably didn't mean much but it will be good for his confidance and will hopefully help the fan warm up to him more now.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

That bicycle kick, if it went through...

Ledley 5 years ago

After 10 minutes, my face felt like SAF from the crowd, couldn't wait till the game was over. Somehow Barcelona always turn up against United and play their best.

As for Phil Jones, he could not have been made to look more out of place than Ashley Cole wearing a Roma jersey.

Messi the difference. Not bad for the 5th best player in the world :p.

Ledley 5 years ago

Edit: Forgot to say it because its seem obvious but Messi is a real alien, such a crazy and amazing little dude he is. :D

Replaying the goal again. The strength he shows for such a little dude to shrug off 3-4 players in the beggining. The speed to dribble and nutmeg Jones just was phenomenal to watch.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

That bicycle kick, if it went through...

I know man, it would have been so amazing. An extraordinary hat-trick to be sure. Sadly, it wasn't man to be. Still, at least Coutinho scored a beautifull goal.

Replaying the goal again. The strength he shows for such a little dude to shrug off 3-4 players in the beggining. The speed to dribble and nutmeg Jones just was phenomenal to watch.

Very much true man. The whole thing was just impressive to watch. You know he can do that but when he does pull it off out of nowhere, you are left amaze. :O

trimind 5 years ago
Manchester United, Canada 3 533

A round of applause for Barca. It breaks my heart when I saw ManU out of the competition with such a beating. Barca thoroughly deserved that though.

One thing I know for sure is Ole and ManU will be back much stronger next season. Now, let's focus on the PL and make it top 4.