Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Marchisio leave Juventus.
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Well, that came out of the blue. :U Anyone got more info than me? Thought? He was one of the great for Juve, thats for sure, will be missed by the fan no doubt and by those who respected him for his class. :(

Comments
iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

@Golazo

Positions do matter, wingers are not typically bulky or built up actually the biggest problem of the new breakout player Loftus-Cheek in Chelsea is that he has the pace so coaches put him as a winger but because he is so strong it goes against him, one of the few strong wingers at top level part from Ronaldo was Hulk and that is an exception to the rule

You're infamous for making big statements, but this tops it all off.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Positions do matter, wingers are not typically bulky or built up actually the biggest problem of the new breakout player Loftus-Cheek in Chelsea is that he has the pace so coaches put him as a winger but because he is so strong it goes against him, one of the few strong wingers at top level part from Ronaldo was Hulk and that is an exception to the rule

BlueBlueBlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Serbia 0 38

It's one thing to dislike the person, I'm sure nobody likes me but if you can't argue against an insight or fact then no point to do ad hominem attacks, specially a moderator should be better than that.

What I said is actually very trivial and a 7 year old can see it.

BlueBlueBlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Serbia 0 38

Man urs are the worst fans because they always attack people and not ideas, goes long back when they were trash.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Blue Calm down mate, it wasn't so agressive to start with, most user active on the forum are used to each other by reputation and thats why we feel we can talk this way with each other. As for you, I believe you really shouldn't put all the member of a fanbase in the same boat. There are poor Chelsea fan just like they're are great one. The same goes for United supporter.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Kante is like Makelele Lol, why am I even arguing with this « guy «....

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki By the way, maybe we could go back on topic? Talking about Marchisio, anyone got more news than me?

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited

Golazo (I'm guessing it's also BlueBlueBlue)

It's one thing to dislike the person, I'm sure nobody likes me but if you can't argue against an insight or fact then no point to do ad hominem attacks, specially a moderator should be better than that.

Except that it's not an insight that you just delivered, I see it as an incredibly arrogant (and ignorant) thing to say about wingers..

What exactly gives you the confidence to state that wingers can't be strong-built and great at the same time? Loftus-Cheek not being good enough because he's too strong? Hulk being the exception to the rule? What are you talking about?

Man urs are the worst fans because they always attack people and not ideas, goes long back when they were trash.

That's rich, coming from you.

• History

Except that it's not an insight that you just delivered, it's just an incredibly arrogant (and ignorant) thing so say about wingers..

What exactly gives you the confidence to state that wingers can't be strong-built and great at the same time? Loftus-Cheek not being good enough because he's too strong? Hulk being the exception to the rule? What the hell are you talking about?

Except that it's not an insight that you just delivered, it's just an incredibly arrogant (and ignorant) thing so say about wingers..

What exactly gives you the confidence to state that wingers can't be strong-built and great at the same time? Loftus-Cheek not being good enough because he's too strong? Hulk being the exception to the rule? What the hell are you talking about?

Except that it's not an insight that you just delivered, it's just an incredibly arrogant (and ignorant) thing to say about wingers..

Except that it's not an insight that you just delivered, it's just an incredibly arrogant (and ignorant) thing to say about wingers..

What exactly gives you the confidence to state that wingers can't be strong-built and great at the same time? Loftus-Cheek not being good enough because he's too strong? Hulk being the exception to the rule? What are you talking about?

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You're infamous for making big statements, but this tops it all off.¨

Saying that wingers are typically not buffed or strong like midfielders in general is not even a big statement to be honest, I even gave examples and pointed out a problem that Rubens Loftus-Cheek has been having in Chelsea due to the mix of his strenght and pace so as long as you don't counter my arguments, you got nothing.

Reported for acting as if my analysis and insights have anything to do with you.

Kante is like Makelele Lol, why am I even arguing with this « guy «....

But he is NOT like Pedro, I proved you wrong for the 10th time but you just like 95% of the people here will never admit when they state wrong things and trivial errors are pointed out you somehow still think that what you said makes sense which is actually really sad.

This forum is so bad, much worse than 1 year ago when people actually had a decent knowledge about the game and knew how to discuss, shocking reaction by the community, I'm done.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

@blueblueblue are you talking about what you said or what Golazo said XD

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think Golazo accidentally responded to the moderator's comment through his BlueBlueBlue account lol.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ha! enter image description here

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

He wasn’t going to get much gametime sadly, best for both parties.

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited

This forum is so bad, much worse than 1 year ago when people actually had a decent knowledge about the game and knew how to discuss, shocking reaction by the community, I'm done.

LMAO. Run 🏃 🏃 🏃 take your friends Blueblueblue and Pepe with you.

• History

LMAO. Run 🏃 🏃 🏃

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Guys, please, no mutli account accusation. Thats the one thing I really don't like.

@amir Well, I know that, but him leaving was pretty sudden. Do you think it has to do with the wage augmentation they have to pay? Seen an article about how they pay about 30M more because of the Ronaldo move.

• History

Guys, please, no mutli account accusation. Thats the one thing I really don't like.

@amir Well, I know that, but him leaving was pretty sudden. Do you think it has to do with the wage augmentation they have to pay? Seen an article about how they pay 30M more because of the Ronaldo move.

amir_keal 6 years ago

Do you think it has to do with the wage augmentation they have to pay?

Yes it does. Juventus gained a lot of money through the shirt sales but hype will not last a whole season. Since Juventus are not the strongest team financially, they’ve had to loan or sell out a few players to get this deal done. Higuains wages were very high so I think he was always going to be sold the moment Ronaldo came to Juventus. Since Marchisio is one of the highest paid players I believe, terminating his contract when they already have a lot of midfielders in his position makes sense.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@amir Indeed, I agree it make a lot of sense. Especially after signing Can and giving Pjanic a raise. Oh, and resigning Bonucci who is actually paid a lot more than Chiellini.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago

It's okay, Golazo. I've been there (and it's not pretty) and I know I've made a lot of bold statements in the past and got ripped for it, but that's the beauty of forums. Either grow from it, or walk away. Nothing's keeping you mate.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Or create completely new account and start fresh again ;) #Golazo#ForumActivity#matters

tiki_taka 6 years ago

A Mea culpa is enough for me, since he went in every mod wall complaining about multiaccounting accusations lol. Its okay for im okay for a new start if he leaves me alone :)

amir_keal 6 years ago Edited

If he confirms it, then it’s fine, but I’m not that sure that he is the same person as BlueBlueBlue. Could be though because that account is on Serbia, and I remember a few years ago Everton Luiz being racially attacked and Golazo was defending the Serbians. No problem Golazo to me it’s the contribution that matters and you do contribute quite a lot. If that’s the case.

• History

If he confirms it, then it’s fine, but I’m not that sure that he is the same person as BlueBlueBlue. Could be though because that account is on Serbia, and I remember a few years ago Everton Luiz being racially attacked and Golazo was defending the Serbians. I say it’s fine because 2 accounts is nothing like having over 50 accounts (I’m looking at you!). No problem Golazo to me it’s the contribution that matters and you do contribute quite a lot.