Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Marchisio leave Juventus.
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Well, that came out of the blue. :U Anyone got more info than me? Thought? He was one of the great for Juve, thats for sure, will be missed by the fan no doubt and by those who respected him for his class. :(

Comments
tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Looking at who ?

Yeah its okay to have other accounts to troll in silence while being kind in the main one. Huh ?

The guy was responding to a conversation he started with the wrong account, you can feel like you didnt understand or try to look naive but dont insult our intelligence. I reported it month ago...

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Looking at who ?

Yeah I edited the comment, I don’t want people to go too paranoid, but rest assured it was no one that has commented on this thread.

Yeah its okay to have other accounts to troll in silence while being kind in the main one. Huh ?

From what I’ve seen your problem was with Golazo, not BlueBlueBlue. I agree but Golazo has been banned many times, you can’t really say he gets away with it because he doesn’t.

The guy was responding to a conversation he started with the wrong account, you can feel like you didnt understand or try to look naive but dont insult our intelligence.

BlueBlueBlue has been warned a few times, hence why he probably said ‘no one likes me’? He probably also said ‘it’s a thing to dislike the person’ referring to Golazo. I don’t know if you’ve spotted a direct link between these accounts beforehand, but if your trying to base it off this thread alone, then maybe your over observing?

You could be right, and so could the others, but it doesn’t seem like they are on his case like you are. You both need to ease up on each other like Emo said.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

What I said is actually very trivial and a 7 year old can see it.

I can find you an expression of his out of 1000, this was Golazo.
It’s not a big deal for me, as long as he knows and he knows it for a while...
you can be naive it’s your right, but don’t expect me to act stupid as if I don’t understand when everything looks clear. Even the reaction is a guilty reaction.
Ok let’s act like nothing happened and let someone comment with multiple accounts in the same thread backing himself and insulting our intelligence...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki The problem is, even if everything point to this be right, unless we prove it by asking FR to run a check, this kind of talk serve nothing.