Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Match from Group A and B are done
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Another thread about the latest match in the Euro. First, no too much suprise in Group A, France is first and Switzerland is second but what a results for Albania, their first win in a Euro if I'm not wrong and they managed to cling third place, good for them. I'm not sure if 3 point will be enough for them to keep going but I have to say they showed a wonderful spirit. Groupe B now was quite a ride, Russia ended up last with a single point they manage to take from England, gotta say thats worrying for the next World Cup, I hope they can come back stronger from this. Wales was incredible, as expected of them and they manage to take first place despite England being only one point behind. Also, I think the four point that Slovakia managed to win will be enough to keep them in the competition. What do you guys think about the recent match? Please share your thought on the matter. :D

Comments
Shinwari1000 8 years ago
0 70

Geoup a was quite boring while group b was interesting because the final match day was the battle for 1st between England and Wales . If only England held onto the win against Russia on their first match they would've finished 1st but I believe they will beat the team from group f as that group is quite weak to be honest Portugal is quite poor so far. I can see England getting to the semi finals and getting knocked out by the big 4 ( Spain Germany Italy or France ) by a small margin.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Shin To be sincere, I got scared that Slovakia would beat England for a moment out here and take second place. :p I'm not sure how it would turn out if Portugal and England played against one another if I'm being honest. I still think that second place is a good results for them. Looking foward to see wich team win in the remaining group and who they'll play against in the start of the knockout round. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Shin To be sincere, I got scared that Slovakia would beat England for a moment out here and take second place. :p I'm not sure how it would turn out if Portugal and England played against one another. I still think that second place is a good results for them. Looking foward to see wich team win in the remaining group and who they'll play against in the start of the knockout round. :D

porkey 8 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

That england line up........... such a disappointing result against Slovakia......makes u wonder if they have what it takes to win against bigger teams

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

England just had to win against Slovakia to get first place and they messed up. Now they'll get teams like Germany, Spain in the Round of 16. Goodbye England, and thanks for providing Rashford his Euro debut.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@saatvik They don't get them. England will play 2nd from group F, which is pretty great for them.
On the other side Slovakia will play Germany/Spain :(.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy Oh dear, thats gonna be rough for them, talking about that, does anyone know of a site to quickly know who will face who in the next round?

@Saatvik It really isn't that bad but its really not suprising that England doesn't perfom as hoped, in recent year, that have been something of a curse for them. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy Oh dear, thats gonna be rough for them, talking about that, does anyone know of a site to quickly know who will face who in the next round?

@Saatvik It really isn't that bad but it really not suprising that England doesn't perfom as hoped, in recent year, that have been something of a curse for them. :(

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@quikzyy I wasn't talking about the Round of 16. In the quarters (if they progress) they'll face most probably France, and even in the Round of 16 they can face Portugal, which is a tough match.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Saatvik True. :(