Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mbappe - world best? what is next?
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Mbappe better than Henry at same age. Said the France's coach.

And

He's the world best now.

Now's that is not so far from the truth looking at the last world cup.

I personally think this kid has the biggest potential in the world right now. But somehow, Im not the big fan nor a believable in the overall skills that he has. Let's all agree that he's a beast, strong, has the composure in front of the game and very mature for his age.

But I'm more on the side seeing him as a beast, strong machine, young and technical... will be in top 10, but will not reach the like of Ronaldo or Messi. I can be dead wrong since he's only 19, and already played a vital role in the World Champ.

1 thing I see now, is the freakin Media is on the way to ruin him. Whoever is his coach should protect this world's asset from those craps.

To reach the level of Messi and Ronaldo, have some amzing years is not enough, consistently on top level is gonna be real hard

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Mbappe better than Henry at same age. Said the France's coach.

And

He's the world best now.

Now's that is not so far from the truth looking at the last world cup. And

I personally think this kid has the biggest potential in the world right now. But somehow, Im not the big fan nor a believable in the overall skills that he has. Let's all agree that he's a beast, strong, has the composure in front of the game and very mature for his age.

But I'm more on the side seeing him as a beast, strong machine, young and technical... will be in top 10, but will not reach the like of Ronaldo or Messi. I can be dead wrong since he's only 19, and already played a vital role in the World Champ.

1 thing I see now, is the freakin Media is on the way to ruin him. Whoever is his coach should protect this world's asset from those craps.

To reach the level of Messi and Ronaldo, have some amzing years is not enough, consistently on top level is gonna be real hard

enter image description here

Comments
tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@sun well Ronaldo worked for Rooney and co before getting the key role at United which was fully deserved.
You just don’t come to a big club and get feeded by whole squad, get tactics adapted to your strengths and be surrounded by players with your same intents. You need to prove first. This spot is won by Neymar right now and Killian won’t reach these stats unless he is the main player.
For Messi, he worked for Etoo until exploding, then he shared scoring duties with him and under Pep, he got optimal circumstances to destroy planet Football. He spent 3 years at Barça before getting responsibility.
Mbappe has time, circumstances can take you to the stars or ruin your career, Messi and Ronaldo got all the planets in lines, which take nothing from their work or talent.

@Tuan, a mentor is not a teacher, having a Messi caliber or à Ronaldo or a Xavi in your dressing room makes you learn from him without discussing with them. Training, Focus, life style, tips... the stronger are your teammates the better is your progression.
Neymar learned a lot from Messi, he was a young youtouber in Brazil, he came at Barca and failed to score in his ten games, you just don’t come and be automatically a part of the puzzle. He became effective under Barca, and right now he has creating chances in his background. I see him before and after his arrival to Barca and I clearly see the impact of Barca and Messi on him. He saw the demanding level you need to be among the best which is essential for a youngster who wants to be the best. No player can stop another from doing Theatrics but some can inspire you to do so.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

That's true, mentor and teacher or buddy role are key for every youngster and they are different.

Wolfie 6 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

He models himself After CR7. Lets see of he has the same work ethic.