Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Messi's goal vs Betis
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

What is so special about his third goal?

I have seen him score better ones and against much better oppositions.. yet whats the fuzz ? Maybe i am missing something. I am from generation that has seen some amazing pool of talented players in late 90s and 2000s, and they also have scored better goals than that against Betis but apparently only Messi can do this and we never seen anything like it? ok.

When the dust settles, and the hype goes away history will calmly without emotions assess career of this player but without a doubt Messi is one of the greatest players ever to play the game. Yet, I hate this over exaggeration by media.

Comments
_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I see no problems with discussing who the best is regarding Messi and Ronaldo... most important is to keep it respectable. It would feel awkard to just delete a thread if it deviates to the topic. Single comments that brake rules should be deleted though.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Can't be always sunshine and rainbows mate! It will be a boring forum. Obviously, you have joined here recently but it used to be a lot , and i mean a lot worse!!

Greatone 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

what i'm saying is: keep it to a messi v ronaldo thread. every second damned thread and every barcelona/RM/juve highlights turns into a useless debate over it.

rofl I've been here a while and it got better and now its getting worse again, you are one of the major contributors to that, congratulations!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

what i'm saying is. keep it to a messi v ronaldo thread. every second damned thread and every barcelona/RM/juve highlights turns into a useless debate over it.

rofl I've been here a while and it got better and now its getting worse again, you are one of the major contributors to that, congratulations!

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Messi got injured vs Venezuela, he will miss next game. Wonder why he finished the game in pain... this is bad news...

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Only next game is not a disaster. They have enough points up to ATM that even if they were to lose they are still in a comfortable position.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Yep but he was in super sayan mode, while being back from injury breaks the form. Hope he will be alright.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

I am always happy to turn this place into active l. Thank you :))

@tiki

You know what happened right? Media overhyped his goal and then bad omen - evil eye from haters jinxed him. Only fair praises. Only fair ones save the souls.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Oh @greatone

Highlights is cancerous area. Even i try to stay away from there often. There is a complete Wild West

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

He scored a lot of beautiful goals in his career, as well as big ones. He really was something else in his prime days. He might not be on Messi's level, but he is without a doubt one of the best footballers the game has ever seen. Same with Henry. Both of them were so big.

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

i'm aware its cancer, that's why I don't appreciate it when people bring that over to the forums.