Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Michel Platini suspected of corruption
_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

M Platini has been taken in by the police after suspicions of corruption...

This kind of news just doesn’t feel shocking anymore when it comes to FiFA and UEFA... and probably a bunch of other international associations too.

This is a bad look for Platini and I wonder what would happen with UEFA if he is found guilty.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

M Platini has been taken in by the police after suspicions of corruption...

This kind of news just doesn’t feel shocking anymore when it comes to FiFA and UEFA... and probably a bunch of other international associations.

This is a bad look for Platini and I wonder what would happen with UEFA if he is found guilty.

Comments
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

We know that the 2022 bid made payments to other members voting for Qatar. The only thing is he is not the only one.

They said Beckenbauer was the only one who didn’t vote for Qatar but even he has been subject to investigation.

As for Platini, he was denied succeeding Sepp McPlatter 🥘 for a reason. They all Korrupt and should all go down imo!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

I thought he was already accused of corruptness and couldn't do anything that had something to do with fooball. :U Still, I feel bad for him, it certainly seem like he ruined his amazing player legacy by doing what he did. :(

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Platini was always corrupt. I am glad i am finally not being called conspiracy guy when this bastard always made suspicious rulings and decisions.

• History

Good talent with bad attitude is bad talent.

nandaYNWA 5 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

i dont think you get a job at FIFA or a continental football body unless corruption is on ur cv tbf

Emrecan_58 5 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

This guy made corruptions and while doing, laughed at people's faces.

• History

This guy made corruptions and while doing laughed at people's faces.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@emrecan

That is what makes it even more infuriating to me. Man who played football, and betrays his sport as well as professionals that looked up to him. Scumbag.

Blatter being corrupt didn’t upset me as much, because the guy had always crook written all over his face and he comes from white color profession. It was like leaving a fat kid with jar of cookies.