Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Moderators ban me for making a griezmann post for 1 month
Benchod 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona 3 294

Got banned for making a thread about griezmann leaving atletico just over a month ago before emobot made the same thread Which WASN'T deleted. Why the fuck am I being targeted? So much for being biased

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Got banned for making a thread about griezmann leaving atletico just over a month ago before emobot made the same thread Whig WASN'T deleted. Why the fuck am I being targeted? So much for being biased

Comments
SoccerBoss 5 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Were you banned or was the post simply removed?

Benchod 5 years ago
Barcelona 3 294

Banned and removed

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

You 100% weren't banned for the thread you made on Griezmann. I also have no idea why you would think you got banned over that. We never did that. Its was most likely than not something you said on the highlight that got you banned, thats where people tend to make the most hurtful and negative comment.

As for you're thread being removed, it propably was because we made the threads around the same time and people answered mine before yours. When deleting a double thread, its nearly alway the one with the less comment that is deleted first.

Edit: Also, I can confirm I wasn't the mod who banned you for a month if that what you were thinking. You can ask others mod to check the Bans Overviews if you don't trust me but I assure you its true.

• History

You 100% weren't banned for the thread you made on Griezmann. I also have no idea why you would think you got banned over that. We never did that. Its was most likely than not something you said on the highlight that got you banned, thats where people tend to make the most hurtful and negative comment.

As for you're thread being removed, it propably was because we made the threads around the same time and people answered mine before yours. When deleting a double thread, its nearly alway the one with the less comment that is deleted first.

Benchod 5 years ago
Barcelona 3 294

Don't lie to me this is a big fucking joke. I didn't say shit on the highlight section apart from some casual normal comments here and there which weren't ban worthy. Then I come and make the thread HOURS before yours then it's deleted at the same time I'm banned. You cannot tell me i was banned on the highlights clearly it was the forum. Hilarious how much the mod team back each other I want answers from the guy who banned me or is he too scared to show up? I'm sure other mods can investigate who banned me and what time and where but no you decide to play the excuse game

SarriBall 5 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

Dude you should be banned for the username alone, if I'm not mistaken it's a swear insult word. You bring nothing to this site, so stop acting like a smartass cuz most of what you type is an utter stupidity.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

if I'm not mistaken it's a swear insult word.

It is, "though he didn't knew" he said.

@Benchod I'm not lying, I think the problem is with what you think is ban worthy or not. You see, its not up to you to chose what is. Did you even bother checking the rule? I'm asking because you already posted a few comment on the highlight since you've been back that do actually break the rule.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

It's pretty simple now really. Either Benchod figures it all out and does not put himself in a bannable position, or you all ban him for something he ends up doing.

No sense in arguing about it. It's like barking at the Ref after the call has been made. When have you seen the ref reverse the call, just because you said something to them?

Build a bridge and get over it!

Benchod 5 years ago
Barcelona 3 294

@sarriball looks like you are dyslexic. I will not comment any further with a waste of time like you.

@emobot answer me what exactly I got banned for. You have all of this moderator technology yet you can't even track what I got banned for. How would I know what I got banned for as I believe as I said NOTHING ban worthy. Go on and see what I did so " wrong "

@darthfooty the thing is using your logic about the player and a referee it's like saying a player scoring a goal and the referee sending him off for scoring. Makes absolute 0 sense becaude I did nothing that warranted a ban but oh yeah let's ban me because of some sort of hidden agenda you have against me. What a big joke

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Benchod when someone gets banned it's not like its attached what exact thread or comment was the reason. We can only check when the ban was issued that's about it. I personally don't recall ever seeing you before.

Benchod 5 years ago
Barcelona 3 294

Well what can I say . Next thing you know I will be banned for saying a comment like " fantastic game " or something like " this player played great "

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I can assure you no mod is gonna ban you for that.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

@Benchod I agree, you should know what you did to get banned, but the way to go about that is not here in the forums. You message the mods, get their take, not try to blast someone who no matter what he says, you don't believe.

If you feel there is an agenda, if you feel the mods all gang up on you, there are other sites to use for your footy fix. Or you can just act like a mature person and just enjoy the game, enjoy the company.

I would prefer you stay and be a part of it all, but not if you just continue to pick at the scab, never letting it properly heal.

Just relax, have some fun, and chat about the beautiful game!

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Benchod. FYI, it was me who banned you (according to our records).

It wasn't just a single case that you pointed out (it had nothing to with your ban, so I'm unfamiliar with the Griezmann case). The reason for your ban was an amalgamation of all your past comments in several highlights that have been constantly flagged by other members as rude and offensive. The list is long, and I can't be bothered picking them out to you, but I remember my last straw drawn after reading your comment, calling a fan "shitty Rochdale fan", for no reason other than to harrass.

Now, it just happens to be coincidental that your name is also highly offensive, and I especially don't buy your excuse for not knowing, not with your current bad rep here anyway.

Benchod 5 years ago
Barcelona 3 294

Darthfooty why would I leave a website because of someone who is footyrooms pet?

Iheartfootball HAHAHAHHA of course you won't believe me that I did not know neither did you know so what difference does it make? That Rochdale fan abused me in the past but yeah let's not do anything even after I reported him. Where's your double edged sword now? Think you're smart or something?

Oh and answer this why was my griezmann post taken down even if I did say shitty Rochdale fan? What correlation do those things have or is it your hidden agenda like I said??? Don't tell me there were 2 posts I was the first person to post about it. Go on I'm waiting for your response

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago

That Rochdale fan abused me in the past but yeah let's not do anything even after I reported him. Where's your double edged sword now? Think you're smart or something?

Sorry to hear that your reports weren't being met. If you can provide a link or report when and which page he abused you in (through flagging), we will review it again and resolve it.

As much as we try to, we all work autonomously here (moderating) and so I'm not familiar with your issue. Chances are, another mod might have already taken care of it, but I'll look into it if you provide the links/report again.

Other than this, I've already stated before that there are several other comments you've made that I've accounted you for with the ban. The Rochdale one was only one of them.

Oh and answer this why was my griezmann post taken down even if I did say shitty Rochdale fan? What correlation do those things have or is it your hidden agenda like I said???

I don't have an agenda against you, but I remember now about your Griezman post:

The reason why it was deleted was because, other than the title, there was no link nor content provided in the thread. There's no competition about who posts what first, but I just found it a bit pointless to see your empty thread there when another thread with the same topic was made (contents included). I can assure you, this had nothing to do with your ban, however.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

This is quite a victim complex.

Benchod 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona 3 294

I cannot provide a link to him abusing me because I don't have all the magical powerful tools the mods have to bring back past threads it would be a huge waste of time even if I did find it because no action will be taken on the Rochdale fan which isn't surprising

Secondly since when was there a rule for HAVING to write out the whole discussion? I left it blank because I wanted people to show their opinions on it the title said what the discussion was so there was no need for the description

• History

I cannot provide a link to him abusing me because I don't have all the magical powerful tools the mods have to being back past threads it would be a huge waste of time even if I did find it because no action will be taken on the Rochdale fan which isn't surprising

Secondly since when was there a rule for HAVING to write fill out the whole discussion? I left it blank because I wanted people to show their opinions on it the title said what the discussion was so there was no need for the description

I cannot provide a link to him abusing me because I don't have all the magical powerful tools the mods have to bring back past threads it would be a huge waste of time even if I did find it because no action will be taken on the Rochdale fan which isn't surprising

Secondly since when was there a rule for HAVING to write fill out the whole discussion? I left it blank because I wanted people to show their opinions on it the title said what the discussion was so there was no need for the description

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago Edited

We don't have the tools to bring back threads nor instantly refer back to old reports either, which is why I asked you to provide the links so that we can help review the situation again and resolve it properly (based on what you've told us). Therefore, I don't see this as a waste of time at all, but you being adamant in your refusal for our help isn't getting us anywhere.

Secondly since when was there a rule for HAVING to write out the whole discussion? I left it blank because I wanted people to show their opinions on it the title said what the discussion was so there was no need for the description

Fair point, that was my decision to delete it because I thought it looked like an incomplete thread, but since you're claiming it was intentional, I apologise for being unfair to you on that bit and will take it into consideration in future threads. You can still go to the other Griezmann thread if you want to still hear other people's opinion for the time being.

• History

We don't have the tools to bring back threads nor instantly refer back to old reports either, which is why I asked you to provide the links so that we can help review the situation again and resolve it properly (based on what you've told us). Therefore, I don't see this as a waste of time at all, but you being adamant in your refusal for help isn't getting us anywhere.

Fair point, that was my decision to delete it because I thought it looked like an incomplete thread, but since you're claiming it was intentional, I apologise for being unfair to you on that bit and will take it into consideration in future threads. You can still go to the other Griezmann thread if you want to still hear other people's opinion for the time being.

Hekasi 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 764

Just for your name "Benchod" you should be banned LOL

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I have watched you and your discussion. And i'm not surprised you were banned. I did ban you a few times a while back too.

Discussion Closed