Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Most Expensive Transfers by Real Value
Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Takes into account inflation of the Euro. (Prices were taken at nominal Euro value; not Sterling)

enter image description here

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Barcelona with all the claims of having a good academy has 5 transfers in the top 20, Real Madrid that is more known to buy from anywhere and everywhere has 6, not a big difference from the two giants, 2 richest La Liga teams account for more than half of the top 20 transfers that means.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

By the way, M'bappe will overtake Coutinho next summer as second most expensive player. However, other than that, I'm very surprised to see both City and PSG haven't spend that much and haven't beaten that many record.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

By the way, M'bappe will overtake Coutinho next summer as second most expensive player. However, other than that, I'm very suprised to see both City and PSG haven't spend that much and haven't beaten that many record.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Neymar really was the exception, and Coutinho didn't help.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

6/10 are Real madrid or Barca at top 10... and 11/20 at top 20... Writing P$G is just a compliment when only one of the top 20 is not from La liga, Serie A or BPL

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

@Emobot: word

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle Sorry, what did I say?

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Love seeing Buffon on the list. The only keeper to be there mind you.

247sportalert 6 years ago Edited
Rosenborg, Nigeria 10 24

Wooooooow I'm impress with this list but honestly speaking i never for one day enjoy Barcelona transfer story. Is always full of secret and lies just don't no why. And if i may ask, why was my darling club ''Rosenborg'' not on the list? The club just bough a left wing ''Samuel Adegbenro'' for £1.26m. Show us some love.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Wooooooow I'm impress with this list but honestly speaking i never for one day enjoy Barcelona transfer story. Is always full of secret and lies just don't no why.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Buffon was a bargain! Man was the best investment Juventus ever made!

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Two most expensive players in the world enter image description here

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@247 Lol, we would need to make this list a lot bigger.

@Marcus Technically yes, but with PSG obligation to buy M'bappe at end of season, we'll have replace the picture with two PSG player in the future. ;P