Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

MOURINHO LEAVES
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Very surprised by this, even when I wanted him to leave. It says a lot when you lose a derby game, but there's a lot more to it with this exit. Good riddance or bad timing? Let's go~

Comments
trimind 5 years ago
Manchester United, Canada 3 533

Carrick is a good option but he's coaching any team beforehand. Butt or McKenna did so well with the youth team, so I would them preference over Carrick.

trimind 5 years ago
Manchester United, Canada 3 533

And one of the few coaches that I am strongly against is Conte. His philosophy and behaviour is no different than Mou. In some regards, I even consider Mou's style better than Conte. So I would be furious if he is appointed.

Nagaelsman and Jardim are my favourite pick. They might not be big names, but they are rising coaching stars. Also, Potchetino and Zidane are also geat.

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

There is quite a few choices for ManU but the reality is any coach that takes this job is coming in a hot mess. They need to stabilize the squad till end of season and then seriously develope a strategy for the foreseeable future.
The only coach I can think of that would fit this is probably Jardim.
Other than that I'd nominate Blanc to take over, this squad and how competitive the EPL is would expose all of Zidanes weaknesses and he's quite average as a manager. Ronaldo and Co really made him better than he was. Just look at his league record.

What's next for Mou? He needs a few years break to reorganize himself and find that passion that made him great. Also needs to develope some new tactics because his were predictable and very easily countered.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Rumours already circulating about Perez interested in bringing back Mou to Real madrid...

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

BREAKING NEWS: Ronald McDonald has been approached by Woodward

enter image description here

Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Xmas Gift for all of us!

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

say whatever you want but Wenger until the end of the season might give you some fun, at least you would play attacking football. and maybe he would swap Jenkinson with Martial...

TheTruth 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

Mourinho be like...
Mourinho be like...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Mourinho be like...

TheTroll 5 years ago
Gamba Osaka, North Korea 1 171

"The Sacked One"

lol

NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Heard Ole Gunnar Solskjær is leading the race to be signed as the next one?

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Surprised they did not wait until the end of the season to be honest. However, with the right coach, the team has very good players and can make a turn for some success.

Question is, who will it be???

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Well I'm sure everyone and their mother who has even been breathing near Old Trafford will be mentioned by every freaking paper in existence over the next couple weeks, so this is going to be hell in a handbasket.

Forester 5 years ago
Fiorentina, Finland 0 139

Poor Mourinho ;(

Gennady 5 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

It's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer!! The new manager till the end of the season! I'm very happy and excited, he's the reason I started watching United in 1999 and the reason I wear No.20 when I play :)

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

:D

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Man might as well have ringed Ronald Mcdonald again and beg him.

Mourinho should definitely take a long break and think about his tactics/ management style. He is becoming Wenger - the man he hated himself. I say he should join Porto then win European titles and start all over again through his career path like making a third return to Chelsea because this Sarri ball ain't convincing me much.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

There’s an 8 point gap between us and United, this will slowly reduce overtime if we keep screwing up our games, this sacking may put united back into top 4 contention.

Anyone saw what Pogba done after he got sacked? LOL I love Pogba, legend. I mean, the number 3 has now become the amount of times he’s gotten sacked in the PL alone.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

We talked about it for so long that I'm kind of suprised they chosed to do it now. Finding a manager to replace him might be tough but I believe it will improve the team spirit at the very least.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Pogba proved that he has no class or respect. Player like that who purposely played bad is the reason why clubs should punish them with heavy fines if they found guilty. That tweet is enough to carry out punishment. United is going to become victim of powerful dressing room like we have been and it sucks. Sucks because players start to think that they can stop performing and disrespect fans just because they don't get along with their manager.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I just want to say, this is one Club every coach would like on their resume.

Most titles in England.
Wealthiest club ihe world right now according to Deloite above Real and Bayern, Barca.
One of the biggest support bases WorldWide

How many coaches have their been in the clubs history? Not many.