Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

MOURINHO LEAVES
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Very surprised by this, even when I wanted him to leave. It says a lot when you lose a derby game, but there's a lot more to it with this exit. Good riddance or bad timing? Let's go~

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Pogba proved that he has no class or respect.

that post was scheduled by his pr, got nothing to do with him, that's why it got deleted so quickly.

imagine Mou coming back to Madrid so he can get sacked twice there as well.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

How many coaches have there been in the clubs history?

One during 27 years followed by four in 5 years. smh

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Does his PR has no brains? Why delete then right after it? I honestly think that players have less than 60 IQ but PR should know better when it is a good timing to run their campaigns otherwise they suck at their job which i highly doubt. I am sure Pogba was on board with two hands raised. PR team wanted campaign to go viral with controversy and thought it will be perfect time to run it but it backfired! Thus why they deleted it.

Now days PR and media use dirty tactics, like sensationalism, scandal and controversy to get more exposure.

Manchester thinks that they can pull Chelsea by changing managers every other year. Just because you changed the driver, it won't change the fact that the car you are racing on is complete crap, your mechanics are sh*t and management team doesn't have a clue.

We had good team all the time, and our board did fkc up and scouting did f(ck up, but by sheer volume of player transfer, we always found good starting 11. We had small crisis when our veterans retired but we bounced back quickly by doing complete overhaul. Chelsea fans never complain about the entire team not being up for title challenge but individual players and their power in the dressing room. Every season new manager came then made few changes and won the league, because we had a good team that needed few adjustments. When Mourinho got fired he didn't get to do those adjustments in the summer and he allowed his team to enjoy their holidays too much yet that is how they repaid him!

Manchester needs at least 5 players to be changed in the starting lineup and i am being moderate with my number. Mourinho never got the players he wanted and he was unlucky to get the players that didn't have the same character, work ethics and values that makes the winning team.

My money is that this team will be out of CL against PSG now, out of the top 4 for sure and go without a single title this year. Performance will change but i bet they won't have a better record than Jose who even with divided dressing room pulled victories against Juventus. These players have no one to blame now, so they better perform, at least the star players like Pogba, Sanchez and Lukaku who has been complete shat.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Does his PR has no brains? Why delete then right after it? I honestly think that players have less than 60 IQ but PR should know better when it is a good timing to run their campaigns otherwise they suck at their job which i highly doubt. I am sure Pogba was on board with two hands raised. PR team wanted campaign to go viral with controversy and thought it will be perfect time to run it but it backfired! Thus why they deleted it.

Now days PR and media use dirty tactics, like sensationalism, scandal and controversy to get more exposure.

Manchester thinks that they can pull Chelsea by changing managers every other year. Just because you changed the driver, it won't change the fact that the car you are racing on is complete crap, your mechanics are sh*t and management team doesn't have a clue.

We had good team all the time, and our board did fkc up and scouting did f(ck up, but by sheer volume of player transfer, we always found good starting 11. Chelsea fans never complain about the entire team not being up for title challenge but individual players and their power in the dressing room. Every season new manager came then made few changes and won the league, because we had a good team that needed few adjustments. When Mourinho got fired he did get to do those adjustments in the summer and he allowed his team to enjoy their holidays too much yet that is how they repaid him!

Manchester needs at least 5 players to be changed in the starting lineup and i am being moderate with my number. Mourinho never got the players he wanted and he was unlucky to get the players that didn't have the same character, work ethics and values that makes the winning team.

My money is that this team will be out of CL against PSG now, out of the top 4 for sure and go without a single title this year. Performance will change but i bet they won't have a better record than Jose who even with divided dressing room pulled victories against Juventus. These players have no one to blame now, so they better perform, at least the star players like Pogba, Sanchez and Lukaku who has been complete shat.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Why delete then right after it?

cos it was scheduled post for 10:30. Doubt they knew about Mou sacking. As the world reacted of course they took it down asap...

Marcus2011 5 years ago

It was one hour after Mourinho getting fired. One hour to think about wether it is still good idea to go ahead with this campaign. I am sure it took also an hour for them to come up with entire campaign because of how simple, cheap and unoriginal it was. lol not like they were going to loose millions of dollars if they didn't go ahead with it. They were expecting different reaction, but it just backfired into their face especially into Pogbas.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Would not completely agree that Pogba posted that for Mourinho, oh well if he actually did that is classless and just sums up what people say about him. Overpriced ungrateful brat.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

For now, I almost certain that he or his representative DID it on purpose (or with mutual agreement)

On schedule my ass!

There is no such thing that: his PR did it and delete it after that!

No professional PR agency would be that retarded knowing this could damage their client.

And the "marketing campaign that happens on schedule" is utter cover up bullshit that you should not believe in based on a not-guilty tweet.

If you are in a professional, in any domain, think about it: when SUCH A BIG SAD event, (you semi involved) happened. What do you do? You act up on it, or be SUPPPPERRRRR cautious about ANYTHING you are gonna do the next hours, or days. Because it will trigger crazy things.

SOOOO, what did they do???? "Ohh Mou is sacked, nothing to check here, let's not be careful, because it's not relevant to our host (Pogba)".

Dont be naive. Things LIKE THAT BARELY HAPPEN! if you earn a penny for your services (like a PR agent), then you should be sure as hell there is NO such thing unless on purpose, with agreement (from Pogba), Thing so bad that you MUST delete it a bit later to clear out your crap.

• History

For now, I almost certain that he did it on purpose.

On schedule my ass!

There is no such thing that his PR did it and delete it after that, no professional PR agency would be that retarded knowing this could damage their client and the "marketing campaign that happens on schedule" is utter cover up bullshit that you should not believe in based on a not-guilty tweet.

If you are in a professional, in any domain, think about it: when SUCH A BIG SAD event, while you semi involve happen. What do you do? You act up on it, or cautious about ANYTHING you are gonna do the next hours, or days. Because it will trigger crazy things.

Now, what did they do???? "Ohh Mou is sacked, nothing to check here, let's not be careful, because it's not relevant to our host (Pogba)".

Dont be naive. Things LIKE THAT NEVER HAPPEN! if you earn a penny for your services (like a PR agent), then you should be sure as hell there is NO such thing unless on purpose, with agreement, that you MUST delete it a bit later to clear out your crap.

For now, I almost certain that he did it on purpose.

On schedule my ass!

There is no such thing that his PR did it and delete it after that, no professional PR agency would be that retarded knowing this could damage their client.

And the "marketing campaign that happens on schedule" is utter cover up bullshit that you should not believe in based on a not-guilty tweet.

If you are in a professional, in any domain, think about it: when SUCH A BIG SAD event, while you semi involve happen. What do you do? You act up on it, or cautious about ANYTHING you are gonna do the next hours, or days. Because it will trigger crazy things.

Now, what did they do???? "Ohh Mou is sacked, nothing to check here, let's not be careful, because it's not relevant to our host (Pogba)".

Dont be naive. Things LIKE THAT BARELY HAPPEN! if you earn a penny for your services (like a PR agent), then you should be sure as hell there is NO such thing unless on purpose, with agreement (from Pogba), Thing so bad that you MUST delete it a bit later to clear out your crap.

For now, I almost certain that he or his representative DID it on purpose (or with mutual agreement)

On schedule my ass!

There is no such thing that his PR did it and delete it after that, no professional PR agency would be that retarded knowing this could damage their client.

On schedule my ass!

No professional PR agency would be that retarded knowing this could damage their client.

On schedule my ass!

If you are in a professional, in any domain, think about it: when SUCH A BIG SAD event, (you semi involved) happened. What do you do? You act up on it, or cautious about ANYTHING you are gonna do the next hours, or days. Because it will trigger crazy things.

On schedule my ass!

If you are in a professional, in any domain, think about it: when SUCH A BIG SAD event, (you semi involved) happened. What do you do? You act up on it, or be SUPPPPERRRRR cautious about ANYTHING you are gonna do the next hours, or days. Because it will trigger crazy things.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Golefty 5 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

enter image description here

Caption This XD

• History

!CAPTION THIS XD]1

enter image description here

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago Edited

We got our Interim manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

I'd much preferred Zidane, but this isn't too bad of a call either. Let's see what he can bring to the team. He's bringing back Mike Phelan too! This has to be a good sign.

• History
_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Agree with marcus2011... I didn’t like Pogbas move neither. The timing is just too suspicious.

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

pogba and lingard be like shoot shoot shoot n shoot n shoot.

Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

We already got Mike Phelan back, all we need is to have David Gill back as well and sit Woodward as far as possible from the footballing management of the team to get back on track. As for the manager, my ultimate candidate would be Giggsy but he is not that experienced YET, so we'll give him a couple seasons and snatch him back when he's ready. Right now, I would rather have Laurent Blanc than Zidane.

For now lets just keep celebrating Mourinho's departure from the club.
Hope a couple of overrated brats and useless players follow his steps..

Mourinho shouldn’t have ever gone to Manchester United but payout was good. He should have gone to where he never was like France PSG. Damn, with money they give him and players he could bring, he would annihilate CL. I think old man is far from finished and will bounce back. He will win many more titles and definitely is going down as one of the greatest and in my opinion greatest, most charismatic manager in history. I stopped watching press conferences because they are so dull and boring. Mourinho And Klopp only ones are worth of watching.

Manchester might as well have hired Clown because manager you got as interim is going to be worse than Moyes.. no experience in EPl or top flight whatsoever!

Could have just let Carrick work until the end of the season. He knows the club in and out ñ, has great work ethic and has eoexrience besides the world class manager

• History

Mourinho shouldn’t have ever gone to Manchester United but payout was good. He should have gone to where he never was like France PSG. Damn, with money they give him and players he could bring, he would annihilate CL. I think old man is far from finished and will bounce back. He will win many more titles and definitely is going down as one of the greatest and in my opinion greatest, most charismatic manager in history. I stopped watching press conferences because they are so dull and boring. Mourinho And Klopp only ones are worth of watching.

Manchester might as well have hired Clown because manager you got as interim is going to be worse than Moyes.. no experience in EPl or top flight whatsoever!

tuan_jinn 5 years ago

@Marcus: reallly?????

I agree on the point he shouldn't had gone to MU, the club and its tradition dont match with Mou's style.

I disagree that he would succeed elsewhere that easy with his stone age style and stubbornness. You make it sounds great, but on theory, but facts have proven that Mou's time is over. he needs some break and work on his inner best again.

What you said, sounds like he's entertaining. Absolutely, he is entertaining, something different and fun. But in the last 2 seasons of his every club (except Inter), entertaining for the very wrong reasons. Drama, blaming others, some are his faults some not, but wrong reason.

Now his bragging and arrogant creates controversy, same as president Trump, it's entertaining.

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Ole gunnar solskjaer would be ok as interim. Di matteo won the ucl as interim, I prefer not to judge before even his 1st game lol.

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well Madrid has denied the rumors, he aint going back to Madrid. Would have been fun to get him back :D

Just one thing, Zidane does not talk English, and imo, a coach should absolutely speak the langage to succeed despite many examples of coaches succeeding without speaking the country language. UK journalists will mock him, and the atmosphere is too explosive for a non English speaker....

I agree with Tuanis, Laurant Blanc is a better pick. I see Zidane more in Italy at Juve in few years or leading the French NT.

United is risky buisness for a young coach in term of image, you need to be an established coach with huge palmares so in case you fail it doesnt affect your career, or someone who got nothing to loose like an ex player, Solskaer is a good fit for that transition job.

edit : completely forgot Jardim, my number one pick for the job. he never complains about the players he has, and gets 100% out of them. Actually United looks like a difficult puzzle to make, but they got quality pieces in Alexis, Pogba and co.

• History

Well Madrid has denied the rumors, he aint going back to Madrid. Would have been fun to get him back :D

Just one thing, Zidane does not talk English, and imo, a coach should absolutely speak the langage to succeed despite many examples of coaches succeeding without speaking the country language. UK journalists will mock him, and the atmosphere is too explosive for a non English speaker....

I agree with Tuanis, Laurant Blanc is a better pick. I see Zidane more in Italy at Juve in few years or leading the French NT.

United is risky buisness for a young coach in term of image, you need to be an established coach with huge palmares so in case you fail it doesnt affect your career, or someone who got nothing to loose like an ex player, Solskaer is a good fit for that transition job.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago Edited

a coach should absolutely speak the langage to succeed despite many examples of coaches succeeding without speaking the country language. UK journalists will mock him, and the atmosphere is too explosive for a non English speaker....

You say this, and yet, we've seen a guy like Pochettino already making his mark ever since he joined Southampton without a shred of English. Emery is doing the same right now with Arsenal. Being a fluent speaker is always better, but there are other ways of getting your messages across and still winning at the end

Zidane surely knows how to speak English, he just never showed it in the media. How else could he have a good relationship with Beckham?

• History

a coach should absolutely speak the langage to succeed despite many examples of coaches succeeding without speaking the country language. UK journalists will mock him, and the atmosphere is too explosive for a non English speaker....

You say this, and yet, we've seen a guy like Pochettino already making his mark ever since he joined Southampton without a shred of English. Emery is doing the same right now with Arsenal. Zidane surely know how to speak English, he just never showed it in the media. How else could he have a good relationship with Beckham?

tuan_jinn 5 years ago

There was the time he was the inspiration, the one who drag players up instead of chasing cup or for the sake of $.

He has it in him, i wish him luck and stop those lame excuses, find himself back.

Watch Lampard on MOu:

@tuan

I won't defend Mourinho's tactics perhaps they are outdated, but he isn't the one that kicks the ball on the field. He does everything possible that he knows to motivate publicly, privately and deal with media to take away attention from the team. He will position players, give them instructions and motivate them but he can't make Jones stop doing silly amateur individual mistakes that lead to goals. Or force Pogba not to loose ball like championship player and misplace like hundreds of passes, or Lukaku who can't make a proper one touch, then when he finally has the ball, can't score from open play, or when gets lost as soon as he is surrounded by multiple defenders, Mourinho can't get out there and help him. These are down to individual. That is why they are paid ridiculous amount of money.

United used to have players like Ferdinand, Roy Keane and Neville who gave 100% even if Ferguson didn't get his tactics right. They played for the club, fans , pride and legacy. Leaders like them expected same from their teammates, which means they didn't tolerate when players were not performing on the night especially on purpose. United doesn't have these type of players anymore.

We, at Chelsea, don't have these type of players anymore too. We used to have tough dressing room with strong chracters/leaders like Terry, Drogba, Lampard who could get any manager fired, but they had enough pride and respect for the fans to perform to their standards like a true world class professionals.

I will go off topic a bit but Ronaldo , who probably playing alongside Roy Keane developed an amazing work which he took to Madrid, yet there he was often criticized by media or fans for his arrogance when he would straightforwardly put the blame on some individual players. He didn't moan but he had high expectations of himself as well as his teammates because they were playing for the best club in the world. ( i can't remember who in one instance he called not Reald Madrid material player ) . I always thought he had every right to do so because he is incredibly ambitious player, and his presence in the squad, his leadership, work ethic had positive impact on Madrid. Yes it was putting pressure on teammates to perform to their best, yet there is a reason why they won so many titles while he was there. Ofcourse, not all down to him, but lets look at Madrid now who has the flair yet doesn't have the bone to win games in dominant way. Ronaldo would have never tolerated 3-0 trashing from CSKA, but the players that are there now swallowed it. ( btw Modric is amazing player but he is quite guy who won't ever call out his teammates for not performing well).

At last i would like to point out that Alex Ferguson never had a good relationship with Roy Keane, but he was confident that Roy will do his job like a true captain and professional motivating everyone else around him. That is why he used to get the big buck. Now days United players have "i don't give f8ck" - entitled attitude ON and OFF the pitch. Where is the discipline that United was known for? Why do fans are willing to put up with this behavior and accept these performances? Fans used to be ruthless with their chants if players didn't do their job. Now, fans are like support team that only sings positive because God forbid that players gets offended, unwanted and suddenly runs away. *Pfff what a pssy kind of times do we living in.**

p.s. If these players play well this coming games, especially against Cardiff, then that clearly means they were taking a piss not just on the fans, club and manager but on themselves too but they are too dumb to understand it because they get a free pass from media and fans. Pride and loyalty for the club no longer matters for world class professional. We don't expect them to stick around for club forever but they should at least be loyal servants when they put that shirt on!! They are not playing for the manager only!

• History

@tuan

I won't defend Mourinho's tactics perhaps they are outdated, but he isn't the one that kicks the ball on the field. He does everything possible that he knows to motivate publicly, privately and deal with media to take away attention from the team. He will position players, give them instructions and motivate them but he can't make Jones stop doing silly amateur individual mistakes that lead to goals. Or force Pogba not to loose ball like championship player and misplace like hundreds of passes, or Lukaku who can't make a proper one touch, then when he finally has the ball, can't score from open play, or when gets lost as soon as he is surrounded by multiple defenders, Mourinho can't get out there and help him. These are down to individual. That is why they are paid ridiculous amount of money.

United used to have players like Ferdinand, Roy Keane and Neville who gave 100% even if Ferguson didn't get his tactics right. They played for the club, fans , pride and legacy. Leaders like them expected same from their teammates, which means they didn't tolerate when players were not performing on the night especially on purpose. United doesn't have these type of players anymore.

We, at Chelsea, don't have these type of players anymore too. We used to have tough dressing room with strong chracters/leaders like Terry, Drogba, Lampard who could get any manager fired, but they had enough pride and respect for the fans to perform to their standards like a true world class professionals.

I will go off topic a bit but Ronaldo , who probably playing alongside Roy Keane developed an amazing work which he took to Madrid, yet there he was often criticized by media or fans for his arrogance when he would straightforwardly put the blame on some individual players. He didn't moan but he had high expectations of himself as well as his teammates because they were playing for the best club in the world. ( i can't remember who in one instance he called not Reald Madrid material player ) . I always thought he had every right to do so because he is incredibly ambitious player, and his presence in the squad, his leadership, work ethic had positive impact on Madrid. Yes it was putting pressure on teammates to perform to their best, yet there is a reason why they won so many titles while he was there. Ofcourse, not all down to him, but lets look at Madrid now who has the flair yet doesn't have the bone to win games in dominant way. Ronaldo would have never tolerated 3-0 trashing from CSKA, but the players that are there now swallowed it. ( btw Modric is amazing player but he is quite guy who won't ever call out his teammates for not performing well).

At last i would like to point out that Alex Ferguson never had a good relationship with Roy Keane, but he was confident that Roy will do his job like a true captain and professional motivating everyone else around him. That is why he used to get the big buck. Now days United players have "i don't give f8ck" - entitled attitude ON and OFF the pitch. Where is the discipline that United was known for? Why do fans are willing to put up with this behavior and accept these performances? Fans used to be ruthless with their chants if players didn't do their job. Now, fans are like support team that only sings positive because God forbid that players gets offended, unwanted and suddenly runs away. Pfff what a p*ssy kind of times do we living in.

p.s. If these players play well this coming games, especially against Cardiff, then that clearly means they were taking a piss not just on the fans, club and manager but on themselves too but they are too dumb to understand it because they get a free pass from media and fans. Pride and loyalty for the club no longer matters for world class professional. We don't expect them to stick around for club forever but they should at least be loyal servants when they put that shirt on!!

@tuan

At last i would like to point out that Alex Ferguson never had a good relationship with Roy Keane, but he was confident that Roy will do his job like a true captain and professional motivating everyone else around him. That is why he used to get the big buck. Now days United players have "i don't give f8ck" - entitled attitude ON and OFF the pitch. Where is the discipline that United was known for? Why do fans are willing to put up with this behavior and accept these performances? Fans used to be ruthless with their chants if players didn't do their job. Now, fans are like support team that only sings positive because God forbid that players gets offended, unwanted and suddenly runs away. *Pfff what a pssy kind of times do we living in.**

p.s. If these players play well this coming games, especially against Cardiff, then that clearly means they were taking a piss not just on the fans, club and manager but on themselves too but they are too dumb to understand it because they get a free pass from media and fans. Pride and loyalty for the club no longer matters for world class professional. We don't expect them to stick around for club forever but they should at least be loyal servants when they put that shirt on!! They are not playing for the manager only!