Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

MOURINHO LEAVES
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Very surprised by this, even when I wanted him to leave. It says a lot when you lose a derby game, but there's a lot more to it with this exit. Good riddance or bad timing? Let's go~

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Real man talking here. These spoiled brats who needs emotional therapy. We live in society where people feel entitled and crying about every little thing as if manager is the evil tyrant. I would gladly donate money to as part of my contribution for Roy to come kick our players every weekend especially Hazard.

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Zidane speaks English. I have seen him speaking to David in English, and his English sounded perfectly fine. Granted, it was simple conversational English, but I have no doubt that Zizou speaks English well enough to adapt to English management within a year.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Where did you see him @Dynastian? Who is David? Your mate?

Sir Bobby didn't need to speak Spanish when he coached Barcelona, he only needed one special translator. That is all Zidane needs.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I agree with @Marcus2011

The players are responsible on the pitch and all the prep work through training just becomes a second thought when in the mix. Sure you try to stay in your position or you focus on what the manager has asked, discipline helps with tactics. But there is a time in a match when you stray away from that plan. You have to think on your feet and react to what is happening in the moment, which can take you away from what the manager has asked. The thing is, if you have committed players, smart players, players who are reading the game with you, a break from the plan is not a negative in most cases. Should you find yourself pushed higher or making a run through, you "should" have cover from your mates.

To blame a manager for everything is just a way for a club to have the easy scapegoat. Mou was not an attacking, stylish manager and he pretty much stayed true to his philosophy. The players left a lot to be desired on and off the pitch.

Since United came out with a 5-1 win the very next game, that does speak volumes from a locker room standpoint.

I also, 1000% agree that leadership within the team is severely lacking with United. I remember having a rough time with my manager, but boy if I said anything out loud the team would have my hide. It was pure disrespect to blow up in front of everyone, especially against the boss man. You took that sh^t behind closed doors. You also put in the work because of the respect you had for the other players.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Gonna be sincere, right now, results are kind of justifying United choice. Still need to see how United do against a bigger team than Cardiff and Huddersfield though before we can compare them with when they were under Mou. Still think the change was positive on some player at the very least. Pogba performances, at least stat wise, have been brillant, hope to see more.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Until the new manager doesn't satisfy them and then we go for a new one.

Roy Keane is right, just this time half the MU squad deserves the kick, not for failing Mourinho but failing the fans.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

Well, to be fair, that is true of much of the biggest european club. Real, Chelsea, City, Bayern, PSG, Monaco and even Liverpool have done this in recent history.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, to be fair, that is true of much of the biggest european club. Real, Chelsea, City, Bayern, PSG, Monaco and even Liverpool will and have done this in recent history.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Still doesn't change the fact that Mourinho is finished. An EX great manager, now he is finished. The game has developed, parking your boss won't help. But hey, he won more PL titles alone than all the current 20 managers did together.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Amir Bollocks, he needs a break and to adjust to the modern era.

538 11432

@JozeV2 Well, maybe, but I still think thats most of the time, that transition is the hardest thing for coach, take Ancelotti and Van Gaal, both were considered some of the best as manager yet, at Bayern and at United, they both failed to live up to the hype.

• History

@JozeV2 Well, maybe, but I still thats most of the time, that transition is the hardest thing for coach, take Ancelotti and Van Gaal, both were considered some of the best as manager yet, at Bayern and at United, they both failed to live up to the hype.

amir_keal 5 years ago

Chelsea have won 6 titles from the day they were formed until now. Mourinho has half of them for the club. I can see why you defend him so much and even made an account after him tbh. If you ask me, Mourinho is too arrogant to adjust himself. I do hope he manages to find himself a job though, because his press conferences are legendary.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Amir

Of course I know and I can add many many many more negatives about his character.

A deluded arrogant prick that talks way too loud about his success over the years, a coward who blames his players for his failures and many more, but who can blame him? He won almost everything and managed so many big clubs and so much more but back to the topic I love him for what he did to Chelsea...Yes I love the guy but its not only that.

You see there's some hypocrites like Pep who are hiding and there's men like Jose who speak things as they are UNFILTERED and raw. That is what I like the most about him, no trophies no success no transfers like Drogba etc. The way he speaks without any respect to the rotten English media and how he says the obvious like :

enter image description here

amir_keal 5 years ago

He might have won a lot of things in his career, and there may be a lot of hate on him, but it's not to say he doesn't deserve it sometimes, because he does. I do see him at Madrid pretty soon though if I'm being honest.

538 11432

@amir Kinda hope not, heard they were still a few player who didn't want him back, like Ramos for example. I do think some of them will be happy though, like Varane.

• History

@amir Kinda hope not, heard they were still a few player who didn't want him back, like Ramos for example. I do think some of them will be happy though, like Varane for example.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

This is probably a good opportunity for Mourinho to try managing a team elsewhere. By elsewhere, I mean outside of Europe perhaps?

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

If Mourinho goes to China his career is done.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@dynast Zidane doesnt speak English, even the questions were translated. He knows few words though...

Well ZIdane main strength is communication, I think he would be more comfortable in Italy and it’s actually where he left. Going to a place you don’t understand the language is a risky buisness specially in a league where you can get sacked within 2 month. I’m not saying he won’t succeed, despite the success he achieved, his coaching career is still fresh, I think he should wait a little before going to train a risky dressing room.

Mourinho should take holidays imo, he should have done this right after Madrid spell.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Zidane and Juventus seem much more real to me than United. With Allegri not conquering UCL Zidane seems the perfect guy to replace him, I just do not know if Cristiano would be ok with it since their relationship at Madrid had its ups and downs

amir_keal 5 years ago

Emobot7

Lol this is why Perez would want him, knowing that Ramos is aging and his captain, it's probably something that Perez would do, knowing that Mourinho kicked Casillas out the door.

538 11432

@Joze @Tiki Kind of agree Zidane to Juve would make more sense.

@amir Perez need to stop pulling move like that, its for stuff like that he get hated on.

• History

@Joze @Tiki Kind of agree Zidane to Juve would make more sense.