Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mourinho to Tottenham??? Kick out Redknapp???
Chanakya999 12 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

Lets see what will happen

Comments
pikachu 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 15

It certainly is possible, Mourinho is a person who likes to make the impossible possible... winning the premier league with Tottenham would be a great honour for him, just like he won the Champions League for Inter... But that can only be possible if Redknapp gets appointed England manager... otherwise theres no reason why Redknapp shud leave

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I have a suspicion that 'Arry is going to stay at Spurs.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

well they wouldnt 'kick' redknapp out...he would leave. but if he does leave for england then i wouldnt see why jose wouldnt want to go to tottenham.

DiveMadrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 52

Heisinburg "1" you also forgot to mention they're a bunch of fagbags who have gay orgies in the showers. Mou would never leave my RM for those aholes...NEVA

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Divemadrid r u a homophobe? Every post is hating on tottenham and calling them gay

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

uhmm... it seem pretty clear to me now, divemadrid is a repressed gay and he wants to demonstrate his hatred of the homophobes by faking he is one of them and insulting Spurs players by saying they do orgy in showers, wich probably is what he wants to do and he gains secxual pleasure saying this, don't worry DiveMadrid we all understand you! we don't judge you! FEEL FREE TO BE GAY

Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

redknapp will NEVER be "kicked out." revi just considers mourinho as a great substitute. 

Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

@heisinburg shut the fuck up. your team is more shitty. my barcelona gonna fuck your little milan so hard.  

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Heisenburg1 is the copy of Heisenburg,he's a troll!!!

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Redknapp wouldn't get kicked out but I'm pretty sure he will take the England job which I'm sure after a while he will regret doing, but can't see Mourinho taking his place although it would be good to see him back in the premiership.

There aren't enough mods on here deleting these stupid posts from the likes of divemadrid, every topic there is always 1 post that ruins a thread from someone like him.

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

MOURINHO WILL NEVER DISGRACE HIMSELF BY GOING TO SUCH A USELESS TEAM>>>

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

There is a roumour that he is going to Chelsea after a few weeks ago Jose was looking at homes in London...

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Let Mourinho stay , how many times I need to say that . All RM players and fans know that he will stay.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I agree with JimSkeleton, i think that Redknapp will take th job and regret it after a while. Mourinho probably will stay, but i see him leaving if a big club wants him in the 2013-2014 season, and if he can't achieve the CL with madrid that will probably accelerate the process of his move away from RM. justsayin

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Whatever the case, like most people already said, Harry Redknapp will not be "kicked out", he will only leave Spurs if he accepts the England offer. From what I've seen, Redknapp has done a great job at Spurs in the Premier League and it would be nice to see him accomplish something big for England too. But I don't think that Mourinho would go to Spurs. Doesn't seem like the type of club Mourinho would take charge of. But if he does, he's certainly going to go for big things like winning the English Premier League.

Chanakya999 12 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

I mean not kicked out

I mean move to england job

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

No offence but i dont think Mourinho will go to Tottenham. He would rather go to Chelsea , Manchester United , Liverpool , Juventus or a other great European rich team.

mindagap 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 2 25

How about Mourinho takes the England team job, and Redknapp remains in Hot Spur

DiveMadrid 12 years ago

First of all Mourinho would leave RM for another team that has potential and plays in the CL which at this rate Spurs won't. So even rumors about him going to them is just plain stupid. He already has won the BPL so he dont care about that. Plus Spurs are broke as fck, cant compete financially with Man. U, City or Chelsea. And Spurs are a bunch of fagbags.

DiveMadrid 12 years ago

Plus Spurs are a 3rd string team nowdays who on earth would downgrade his team from RM to Spurs. Just thinking about it don't make sense... Tottenham were always 3rd in London and those peasants will always be behind Chelsea and Arsenal.