Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

multi-accounts and fake accounts.
tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hi, i see many fake profils which are created to insult clubs and thumbing up theire creator : king_of_10totti has at least 20 accounts and he is using them in a bad way. hope footyroom can detect those haters and cheaters so we can discuss correctly... thank you

Comments
tiki_taka 11 years ago

he's like gettin your picture and copyin youre pseudo and insulting in your place.... he' s also thumbing down all top comments and thumbs up his.... immature glory hunter. what is the solution ??

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

He was just talking good about sevilla. he was not hating in that video...

Antarese 11 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 34 175

Tom_Arsenal and manutdchaamp is way worse than 
king_of_10totti because they use muti account to insult clubs

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Obviously I know that. I can differentiate good words from bad you know. Jeez. 

It doesn't even matter if has good or bad things to say. I'm just pointing out that his multi accounts were so obvious on that page.

tiki_taka 11 years ago

they never insult with their account manutdchaamp is a victim of  multiaccounts. you will never see kingoftotti insult cause he does it with other accounts.... did this for barça and man utd

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

@GunnerAFC : in fact , it looks very weird !!

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@GunnerAFC wow mate, I just saw that page and it seems legit... Very funny not even 2 pages or an interesting match that obviously only few people have watched that highlight or clicked on that link. I think both KING_of_10_TOTTI & Mahmood the same person. People I saw trolling mostly always:

KING_of_10_TOTTI thumbs up and down.

Mahmood thumbs up and down.

Tom_Arsenal Hate trolling.

manutdchaammp Hate trolling.

and some others that i don't see much often or those people who just troll without an account with a random name.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I hate people like this so took it upon myself to get the proof, you can judge for yourselves from these but I think it's blatantly obvious what is going on here.

1 hour 18 minutes later

These are the kind of people who ruin this site and simply don't belong here.

His thumbs up are still going up as I'm posting this (Currently at 4056), but I don't think I need to take another print screen you can see for yourselves. 250 Comment score swing around in less than an hour and a half, nah don't think so.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Haven't we long time users had enough of this? This is the fourth or fifth time this issue pops up. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

@Raimondo, until it is dealt with it will always be something that crops up when it occurs, this guy especially is thumbing down other peoples comments just so he can get the top comment, it's ridiculous really, why should people have there legitimate comment thumbed down because this guys a complete loser.  This is why on more than 1 occasion I've demanded this FR RANK be removed.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The rank is completely useless. What's the point of ranking members? FR should also check these situations out. It's their site being tarnished. Accounts should be harder to make to prevent multi users. At least investigate. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

Exactly my point, and I've tried to get that across. Get rid of FR rank then what would be the point in anyone needing more than 1 account? If just to troll then they can be banned. Problem solved.

Off topic but you intending to do another 1 of them guess the player things soon :P

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Jimskeleton

Wow lol he is now 4111 I think this guy has a Ferrari or something. I think if Footyroom just dropped his 4111 to 0 he might just commit a suicide. "Bio/About: Rare Man." says it all :))

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

@Alex, he does the same thing every night, past few nights whilst watching my nightly sports I've been keeping check of his actions, he has gained over 2,000 thumbs up in about 3 days, lol, I've been on this site long enough to know that simply does not happen.

tiki_taka 11 years ago

how can i join a moderator, don' t want to see him anymore.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

haha I'm going to watch him too, Just for the fun of it :))

Discussion Closed