Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mutiny at Chelsea
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Just wanted to get your thoughts on who is and who is notwith Sarri ?

I remember the last time Mourinho was sacked there was a banner in the crowd that said Cesc, Costa and I think 🤔 maybe Hazard was the 3rd one, that was boo’d by the Chelsea crowd faithful for getting their successful manager sacked. Eventually being forgiven months later.

Comments
raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

What Kepa did merits some sort of punishment and action from the board. Especially if they FIFA upholds the ban. Chelsea is just going wrong in every single direction.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

First, from the top. Chelsea has an owner who didn't give managers the time.. the manager gets the sack of there is a fued between players and the manager.
I can understand that the money is real and it drives everyone to take the decisions. But, somewhere, one has to draw the line, and has to go by moral and ethics.
Abrahimovic will learn this the hard way, and I am happy about that .

Players can fk off. Aren't behavioural clauses included nowadays in the contracts?. I hate Hazard from the bottom of my heart. He thinks his star power is better than anything in this World. Let's be honest. He hasn't per se achieved anything that he can boast of. He won everything because of the players around him.

Fans. Lol. Lesser said is the better. Fans want trophies. They do not have the balls to question the system

Ledley 5 years ago

Chelsea is just going wrong in every single direction.

Absolutely, there is a common theme.

I hate Hazard from the bottom of my heart. He thinks his star power is better than anything in this World.

I think he is involved again because of ...

Do you guys remember this banner from when Mourinho was sacked 7 months after winning the PL in his second term. It reads, "The Three Rats, Hazard, Cesc and Costa."

(Past acts aren't reflective of past crimes)

enter image description here

Ledley 5 years ago

Apparently i just read it on the BBC. That Sarri was irreoncilable after they lost the shoot out and took about 5 minutes out to cool himself down. Then, he had come back out and the Chelsea players were already collecting their losers medals.

As we walked by the fans on the way up, they shook his hands in support of the manager in disbeleif what they had seen from their team.

I didn't watch the game but that is what they are saying.

Source; https://twitter.com/5liveSport/status/1099935779638427648

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

People are laughing at situation in our club, but may i remind these people that we are dealing with generation of professionals who have the similar attitudes to players of other clubs. Probably, some clubs deal with it better by bending to the will of the player or finding middle ground, but it is obvious that we are watching player power generation.

Overall, what happened with Kepa is a good thing Sarri because now everyone sees what he has to deal with. I still think he is incompetent manager to manage Chelsea level club, but when players revolt it does make the job even more difficult. I can't wait to see what will be the action of the board and management on Kepa, because that will set the tone of the club when it comes to players getting out of line.

I can never imagine behaving like this at my work. lol my manager would fire me or written me up on the spot, and it wouldn't matter what value i bring to the company. Company is bigger than I am and club should be bigger than a player.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

People are laughing at situation in our club, but may i remind these people that we are dealing with generation of professionals who have the same attitudes in other club too. Probably, some clubs deal with it better by bending to the will of the player or finding middle ground, but it is obvious that we are watching player power generation.

Overall, what happened with Kepa is a good thing Sarri because now everyone sees what he has to deal with. I still think he is incompetent manager to manage Chelsea level club, but when players revolt it does make the job even more difficult. I can't wait to see what will be the action of the board and management on Kepa, because that will set the tone of the club when it comes to players getting out of line.

I can never imagine behaving like this at my work. lol my manager would fire me or written me up on the spot, and it wouldn't matter what value i bring to the company. Company is bigger than I am and club should be bigger than a player.

Hekasi 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 764

Also anyone noticed Azpi asking david luiz who to go for penalty shoot first. I rate Azpi but he is not a leader and looking at our current team no one is leader all of them are just playing because they are being paid not playing for the badge. If it was john Terry he would have dragged Kepa out the field.

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well both coach and Kepa said it was a big missunderstanding.... if the keeper was 100% sure to be fit, the coach should have asked him before taking decision, but if the coach decides to sub, the player must obey. now as a consequence, Kepa was underpressure during shoot outs and Sarri lost his credibility as a dressing room leader...

I dont want to comment on Chelsea, there are many things i ignore... just like Monaco they got a Russian owner, and both owner are in trouble in Europe. the political issues are affecting football negatively im against attacking clubs for their owner nationality because the timming of these is very suspect...

I know some will say, but they were doing borderline stuff in transfers, we knew it for a decade now, why now ? and why only them i cant list dozen of clubs with borderline stuff in other areas of club management. Can we talk about FFP ? Qatar ?

I just dont want to discuss the subject, i ve done an investigation on Monaco and i guarantee you that when the board is in trouble and cant focus on the sportive, it affects the pitch somehow, and Monaco is the best example....

• History

Well both coach and Kepa said it was a big missunderstanding.... if the keeper was 100% sure to be fit, the coach should have asked him before taking decision. now as a consequence, Kepa was underpressure during shoot outs and Sarri lost his credibility as a dressing room leader...

I dont want to comment on Chelsea, there are many things i ignore... just like Monaco they got a Russian owner, and both owner are in trouble in Europe. the political issues are affecting football negatively im against attacking clubs for their owner nationality because the timming of these is very suspect...

I know some will say, but they were doing borderline stuff in transfers, we knew it for a decade now, why now ? and why only them i cant list dozen of clubs with borderline stuff in other areas of club management. Can we talk about FFP ? Qatar ?

I just dont want to discuss the subject, i ve done an investigation on Monaco and i guarantee you that when the board is in trouble and cant focus on the sportive, it affects the pitch somehow, and Monaco is the best example....

BlaugranaDude 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 0 414

A week without wages isn't "punishment." Not even close. If Sarri has any balls, he'll bench Kepa. Plain and simple. When your boss tells you to get off the pitch, you do it whether you agree or not.

Ledley 5 years ago Edited

Also anyone noticed Azpi asking david luiz who to go for penalty shoot first.

Yeah isn't he the captain? If ever there was a job for the captain to do it was to haul Kepas sorry ass.

Well both coach and Kepa said it was a big missunderstanding

Those are 'statements' worded by clubs media department. They are public statements for the newspapers, but inside is all ego.

I still think he is incompetent manager to manage Chelsea level club,

I have to disagree. Mourinho, purpotedly one of the greatest managers of all time fell to the same fate by the club he had the most success at. Sarri grafted his way through Italian football as a full-time banker so its nothing to do with competency.

• History

Also anyone noticed Azpi asking david luiz who to go for penalty shoot first.

Yeah isn't he the captain? If ever there was a job for the captain to do it was to haul Kepas sorry ass off the pitch.

Well both coach and Kepa said it was a big missunderstanding

Those are 'statements' worded by clubs media department. They are public statements for the newspapers, but inside is all ego.

I still think he is incompetent manager to manage Chelsea level club,

I have to disagree. Mourinho, purpotedly one of the greatest managers of all time fell to the same fate by the club he had the most success at. Sarri grafted his way through Italian football as a full-time banker so its nothing to do with competency.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

@tiki To describe this as Misunderstanding is our way being diplomatic to save our face from journalist vultures :D

Monaco they got a Russian owner, and both owner are in trouble in Europe. the political issues are affecting football negatively

I actually completely agree, that this is all correlated. We have instability in our top management thus the result are being affected on the field and negatively players management. I also think that politics are heavily influencing UEFA and FIFA governing bodies. I bet america is again behind it just like last time they raided entire FIFA for giving WC to Russia and Qatar :D

@hekasi

Also anyone noticed Azpi asking david luiz who to go for penalty shoot
first.

Exactly. We don't have any captains in the team. Dave is too nice and he is a good soldier but not a captain.

@ledley

No one denies our player power has got our best managers fired, but in Sarri case, we have yet to see some special tactical ingenuity during the match. I sincerely hope that replacing Kepa was a tactical decision due to Caballeros superiority in penalties and familiarity with City players. Although, his career is inspiring.

Sarri grafted his way through Italian football as a full-time banker
so its nothing to do with competency.

I don't doubt that he must be a good banker, because he gave his full time to it, but perhaps he should have given full time to football to be truly top class level. Would you say Sarri is better manager or equally as good as Conte?

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Misunderstanding or not, the coach should have pulled the player off, period! Once your number is called, you go. You don't have to like it, but you MUST come off. You then handle it on the sideline or in the managers office.

I call bullsh*^ on the "misunderstanding" as well, but I like how the coach has backed his player in that regard.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty I share your opinion mate, Kepa should have gone off but it still nice to see Sarri backing him up. I know some other Chelsea manager who wouldn't have been so generous.

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited

I am actually plesantly surprised that Sarri deals with Kepa so cleverly. He will be punished internally, not by ranting about him in the media. I remember how Mancini dealt with Tevez.. it backfired badly.

• History

I am actually plesantly surprised that Sarri, deal with it so cleverly. He will be punished internally, not by ranting about him in the media. I remember how Mancini dealt with Tevez.. it backfired badly.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I’m not surprised, Sarri has a fragile position, and he can’t count on the balance against 100m Euros investment.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I feel sorry for Sarri, this generation of players are spoiled and some super disrespectful.

Sarri isn't right for Chelsea either, but he is dealing with something Mourinho has already warned, might be as bad.

On a side note, few months ago I commented that Chelsea looked confused, there are so many problem at the club and a few wins wouldn't wash it, the use of Kante was ridiculous. Then some fans jumped on me like mad...., accused me of everything, blind, stupid, has no idea about football etc... :D

well..

Ledley 5 years ago Edited

He will be punished internally, not by ranting about him in the media.

@Marcus Yep, agreed.

I feel sorry for Sarri, this generation of players are spoiled and some super disrespectful.

@T.J You feel like this generation has their boots laced for them by the time they are 22.

Here is what John Terry said directly after the game on SKY Tv. I read some of the comments and some people have a good sense of humor.

• History

He will be punished internally, not by ranting about him in the media.

@Marcus Yep, agreed.

@T.J You feel like this generation has their boots laced for them by the time they are 22.

Here is what John Terry said directly after the game on SKY Tv. I read some of the comments and some people have a good sense of humor and a good memory.

Ledley 5 years ago

Jesus some of the comments are outstanding lmao. Will post some of the best tomorrow.

Ledley 5 years ago

Mino1000, did you just copy and past what i wrote bruv ?

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Ledley Sadly, a lots of spammer actually do that nowaday. They do it to look like good user for a while then post a bunch of link. A shame but that what it is most of the time.

Ledley 5 years ago

@Emo, hmmm.. Captcha or verification for forum posts. I think this should be priority.

Hope the admins are discussing that.