Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Napoli vs. Chelsea
rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

With Milan's thrashing of Arsenal at the San Siro, Chelsea are pretty much the only English team left in the UCL. I predict Napoli beating Chelsea with their current form. What do you guys think?

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If AVB doesn't figure his team out soon and his players don't step up they r in big trouble. Cavani will not hesitate to smash in a couple goals

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

With AVB in charge, I'm starting to lose hope in Chelsea. I really don't know who's going to win to be honest, since Napoli are in great form

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

English teams are sh*t... Milan and Napoli are very strong italian teams so i guess bye bye arsenal and chelsea xD

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@iHEARTfootball : and since Arsenal gets owned by Milan.

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

i think Chelsea will be the only team of premier league who will move away to the next round

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

Dont talk shit before the game

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Azandre69 , u stupid french idiot think chelsea is gonna win this game?? ahahahaha your very funny look at Napoli they are huge talented they do not have alot of money but they do have very very talented players like Hamsik and Cavani but chelsea is an english sh*tty team who is going to lose spending their money on sh*tty players like torres -\- he cant even find the net but whatever... have fun watching your team lose tonight ;)

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

They  will gzt owned by Chelsea probably with a 3-1 score.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

@cr7skillz, like i said, dont talk shit before the game. talk shit after the game

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Cr7, yeah English teams are shit, that is why 6 of the past 7 champions league finals have had 1 English team in, just because they are having 1 rough season doesn't make them shit, so stop with your pathetic comments.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

exactly @jimskeleton

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Jimskeleton @Azandre_69 , guys you are both f.ags and jimskeleten u support tottenham remember what we did to you last year in the champions league :D ahahaha it was 4-0 in the bernabeu and we even won at your stadium with 0-1 all because of your stupid keeper's fault ahahahahhaah u guys are terrible. and azandre your an a.ss licking french motherf*cker

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Yeah I support Tottenham, true fan 100%, shame can't be said of an Iraqi
glory hunter like you, Had Madrid just won there last CL trophy when
you decided they were the best team in the world so you became a fan of
them, lol.

and cheers for knocking us out, you saved us from getting knocked out and embarrased by Barca like you did, LMAO.

Such a sad little kid you are, you don't like someones comment all you can do is abuse them, grow up you pathetic excuse for a person.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

ahahah u english c*nts are funny well i live in holland and i visit madrid every 2 years... in 2010 i went to madrid and this year im also going ;) i started to support them since el galacticos with ronaldo(brazilian) , figo and zidane so please shut the f*ck up u started to support tottenham when they got great players like van der fart and a couple....

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Prove my point little kiddy, can only abuse.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

little kiddy?? wtf u saying u a.sshole u born in 1985 ur damn old go find a job and a girlfriend then sitting on the computer like a pedofilee -_-

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Lol, I have a job thanks, maybe it doesn't enter your tiny little brain but it is 10pm at night here, most people don't work at that time, carry on the abuse kid, you're only making yourself like like an idiot.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

ok very funny but lets get this subject to football thats why we are on footyroom u dumbasss do u think tottenham could ever win against real madrid?? the answer is NOOOOO no go to bed and sleep .. case closed ... and now stfu

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Calling me a dumbass when you were the one changing the subject, good job kiddo, and seriously telling me to go to bad? hahahaha, oh the irony of that, lol. Spurs don't have an infinite amount of money like your team, only reason Madrid are any good, they can spend 300million a season. Money = Success.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

offcourse thats why we have CR7 , Ozil , Kaka , Benzema and many talented players of money u have sh*tty players like parker and modric the best player in the tottenham squad is A.Lennon