Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New Chelsea Boss:
keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

We All Heard About The Sacking Of Chelsea Boss Andre-Villas-Boas.
Who Will Replace Him And Impress Roman Ambrovich 
I Hope  Pep Guardiola Or Jose Mourinho

Comments
Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

The thing with Chelsea is does it really matter who Roman brings in? At the end of the day he will never be happy until he wins the champions league, although it would be a good job and challenge for someone like Pep perhaps would you really want to take on a job where you know unless you succeed your going to get sacked? I think the job would be more suited to someone like Rafa who has premier league experience, think that could help Chelsea more than anything right now.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

Pep would never join a team who's all about money. I agree with Jim, Rafa would be the most logical addition. 

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

We all know that Abramovich wont rest his ass until he's holding a Champions League trophy, and the way Chelsea's been playing this season, it looks very unlikely. @ MessiDona and Jimskeleton I agree. Rafael Benitez would be the most logical solution, but we all know that Abramovich thinks that Mourinho is the person most fit for the job, and he is. He spent two years at Chelsea and won the league both times, and against a Alex Ferguson managed Manchester United too. Whoever joins next, if they make a poor impression in towards the Champions League, they'll soon be fired too, whether it's Mourinho or Rafa.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Luis van Gaal is better.Honestly,as a Madrid fan I'd be sad to qee Mourinho quitting . van Gaal led to trphies 2 years ago with Bayern München,I think Abramovich should give him a chance.