Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New footyroom page system
ArsenalGunners 9 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

Everytime you click on a match highlight section a new tab opens up. I dont like this and is there any way to counter this or footyroom fix this because i hate new tabs opening up just for a new highlight.

Comments
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Agree, opening another tab is pain in ass :(

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Yeah, I don't like it too :(

Mainzfeldski 9 years ago
1 461

Same here. The original way was better.

Chucksea 9 years ago
Chelsea 5 267

It opens a new tab because the highlights feed (main page) is now in infinite scroll. If there were no new tab everytime you click on a highlights, you would have to scroll all over down the page if you want to watch another highlights once your done, because going back on the feed would reload the page. Opening a new tab allow you to go back at the same place you were in the infinite scroll before clicking on the video. (Its pretty much how hoofoot.com is built, and it is pretty annoying)

Personally, I'm fine with this version. Closing a tab after watching a highlights isnt too hard, and I like the infinite scroll.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I like it too . One thing I would add is to sort it by "Gameweek " . Like for example : Gameweek 1 , Gameweek 2 .

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Exactly like @Chucksea explained. :)

I know it's might be annoying at first but when you get used to it, it wouldn't be a problem. I prefer open new tab so before I always Ctrl + Click them... this is better for me

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Exactly like @Chucksea explained. :)

I know it's might be annoying at first but when you get used to it, it wouldn't be a problem

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

When you got opened already 10+ tabs, it's not helping much..

seymorebutts_66 9 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 10 422

^ don't open so many tabs......see, I solved your problem :)

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Yeah I don't like it. Some infinite scroll websites automatically go back to the place you were after you press back

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yeah I don't like it