Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New League.
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I dream to see football matches witch the best players from la LIGA vs the best players from Premier or Serie A vs Bundersliga, etc. What do you think guys about that? Would you like to see a league with this characteristics or something similar? 
(thanks everyone and sorry for my bad spelling)

Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

No, UEFA champions league is good enough 

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Heisinburg  I respect your opinion but you wouldn't like to see David Silva, Robin van Persie, Rooney and anothers stars from Premier playing together? Just imagine a team with Xavi, Iniesta, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi playing together from La Liga... or the stars from Bundersliga. 

I watched friendly matches Zidane's IX vs Hamburg's  IX or vs Benfica's all star ...there were a lot of stars and these matches was much better than a lot of borring game's from la liga or another Leagues.

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Umm maybe as a friendly something like Premier League all stars vs La Liga all stars, yeah why not. But the whole league... As Heisinburg said, Champions League is enough.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

the best way to accomplish that is by changing the UCL to a league format instead of group and knockout and reduce it to 20 or 25 teams... but ill still prefer the knockout format. this would be like a league with the best teams but it would be interesting to see a small tournament with the bext XI teams from 8 leagues, that would be a very nice tournament to watch

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I don't want to see a new league opening ONLY for star players to compete. I think that's just bias towards the rest of the 'unlucky' football players.  

Like Gennady said, a friendly match would do, but a whole new league is just too much. That's why the UEFA Champions League is good enough. It already has most of the best players in the world competing. 

I want to see star playings fighting against each other, not fighting together.