Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New video player ?
netsten 9 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

I experience some issues with the video player since some days, it doesn't display the video in full screen, the video plays in small in the upper left corner when full screen is enabled, and it's very complicated to change the sound level because of this sticky info "volume".

Comments
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Same problem here, video won't even launch till i disable Adblock..

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

while i did not experience exactly what Netsten wrote, i did get black screen in the player until i white-listed FootyRoom into AdBlock tho'. just whitelist FR and all is ok.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

update: looks like it's all back to normal :)

Jimbet 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^nope. i cant view real madrid 2:2 Atletico Madrid. screen turned out black. nothing shown. plus barca 4:0 Elche when i click fullscreen mode, the video played on the upper left instead of getting larger. :l

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^nope. i cant view real madrid 2:2 Atletico Madrid. screen turned out black. nothing shown. plus barca 6:1 when i click fullscreen mode, the video played on the upper left instead of getting larger. :l

FootyRoom 9 years ago Edited
36 175

We've fixed the full screen issue. If the player still doesn't work please do a hard refresh:

• Ctrl+F5 on Chrome, Windows
  • Shift+Command+R on Chrome, Mac
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We've fixed the full screen issue. If the player still doesn't work please do a hard refresh:

• Ctrl+F5 on Chrome, Windows
  • Shift+Comman+R on Chrome, Mac
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^ Thanks! It works.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^^ thank u footyroom. :)

netsten 9 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Thank you :)

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Still got problems with fullscreen view when using firefox (black with small window in the upper right corner showing the video). I've whitelisted ff in adblock and I've refreshed the cache memory.. Seems to be working allright in Chrome though..

FootyRoom 9 years ago
36 175

Should now be fixed in firefox too. Thanks for the report.