Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

NEWCASTLE UNITED VS MANCHESTER CITY
champions19 12 years ago
Manchester United, Croatia 23 39

Ok, so obviously the Newcastle United vs Manchester City match could pretty much be the only hope for Manchester United to lift their 20th title. Even a draw would help Manchester United.
People have been saying that Manchester City would own them, spank them, and thrash Newcastle United.
Chelsea also might make Newcastle tired with the match at Stamford Bridge. 
All of these are valid points.
But I mean the Premier League isn't set up. Its not like the team who has the higher standing will beat the lower ranked team.
I think that it all comes down to determination. Newcastle United have enough will and determination to go through to the Champions League since the 2002-2003 season. Manchester City will have the win to lift the trophy in almost like 30 years.
Newcastle have quality players.
Coloccini, BA, Ben Arfa, Cisse.
I know that all of you guys will say it won't happen and im being too optimistic. But football is filled with upsets. 
Remember, a DRAW will do for Manchester United if they win against Swansea. But maybe United might not.
Anyways thats my take on how the end of the 2011-2012 Premier League season will end.
Im not sure if anyone agrees with me but there should be at least someone out there as hopeful as I am.

Comments
nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Sorry to say this, but I don't think Newcastle have much hope. The only reason that they are so high in the table is because of their record with the teams on the bottom half of the table. There record with the top 4 teams is bad.everyone knows that if they were to play in europe they would get their asses kicked. I mean they list 4-0 to wigan, with a full strength squad. Imagine if they were to play Barcelona or real Madrid. But I would like to see them play in Europe. Maybe just not the champions league. Europa league would suit them more. But they have very impressive players that are capable of being deadly in the europa league. But good luck to Newcastle :)

unitedunitedunited 12 years ago
Newcastle United, Japan 5 6

Well, every game counts.
Even if they have a good record against bottom half of the table, every game counts. 
Sure their record against the top 4 teams were bad but I don't think that they would do bad if they went into the Champions League. Also maybe if they transfer more players into Newcastle, they could have a chance.
Even if they lost 4-0 to Wigan, you can't judge them on only one score.
Manchester United lost 6-1 but are 2nd.
Arsenal lost 8-2 but are 3rd. 
Arguably, Newcastle could lose 4-0 but still be top 4.
I just hope that Newcastle could beat Manchester City but remember.
A DRAW WILL DO

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 984

Our last hope. Unless we outscore city in the goal difference which is impossible.  

champions19 12 years ago
Manchester United, Croatia 23 39

@Manshitty_are_shit
yeah this is truly our last chance.
we simply had the chance to bag the title but we didn't execute the 'mission' properly.
if we lose the title, we only have ourselves to blame.

gembira97 12 years ago
Manchester United, Brazil 18 63

yeah,come on newcastle united!!!!

Chelseaforlife 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 68

The punched bag have been punched

DavidDeGea 12 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 1 28

Even a City draw would help us. We win at home and at Sunderland title is ours. 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Newcastle won at Chelsea . So I'm not sure City will win.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

should be a good game.... hope fully it won't be 3-0 again!

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Who knows who wins.. I think you United fans should pray for Newcastle to win because if City wins against Newcastle then its Bang Bang United can forget their 20th league title... just sayin

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 984

Rama boy wrong crest lol !!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

WHOOPS WRONG PIC SORRY GUY'S!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Better?