{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Neymar cryptic tweet, #Messi to PSG?
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Silly,

I have seen a bunch of news regarding this tweet

Neymar tweet

translated:

"When me and my friend #LeoMessi get together great things happen! I'll be telling you more very soon, stay tuned!"

Just some relax before this gonna be-awesome-insane week with the CL matches.

What do you guys think?

Comments
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Barca would crumble without Messi, not going to happen.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Messi is loyal, just brought a Hotel at Barca, his family is at Barca, his restaurants, his friends... won’t go to a money team to play in a shit league. He is not Neymar...
Probably new add or something, Neymar can hang himself with his bonuses and party in Paris in silence.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

They’re just having fun, lmao to people who honestly think Messi is going PSG.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy @tiki Obviously its not what Neymar meant, or if it is, then he is a fool. Its obviously either related to an event which will include both Neymar and Messi or its because of something to do with World Cup. Charity match would be cool though.

@amir I know right, people need to chill and realize there is literally nothing about that tweet that mean Messi is gonna join Neymar in anything permanent. :P

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

gr8 things could mean anything.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

They're probably going to release a fragrance together or something, I couldn't give less of a fuck

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash I wonder what kind of smell a fragrance you would make would have. :P

@liomessi Still thin charity game would be lit. :D

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

lol, no one can even pull "messi moves to psg" on april's fool let alone neymar's tweet.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

I should have made a story about Neymar and Messi joining Real Madrid and forming a crazy attack trio with CR7 as the main striker. No one would have believed it but it would have been sick to imagine. :D (Propably in a bad way for Barca fan though.)

Edit: Or maybe I shoul have posted this video instead of the classic rickroll:

Manchester United fan will apreciate this in particular. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I should have made a story about Neymar and Messi joining Real Madrid and forming a crazy attack trio with CR7 as the main striker. No one would have believed it but it would have been sick to imagine. :D (Propably in a bad way for Barca fan though.)

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

Lolll, funny lots of people think Neymar trolling Barca management. I wouldnt be surprise though. But indeed, a move is almost impossible.

So the question is: then what do you think they would do together? Lets be a bit creative

We have:

• selling shirt or boot
  • come up with new women perfume
  • setting up a charity game.
  • a SA food chain.
  • a football academy? (Or smaller scale) i just think this might be smart.
  • have lunch with Kim Jong Un or Trump
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lolll, funny lots of people think Neymar trolling Barca management. I wouldnt be surprise though. But indeed, a move is almost impossible.

So the question is: then what do you think they would do together?

We have:

• selling shirt or boot
  • come up with new women perfume
  • setting up a charity game.
  • a SA food chain.
  • a football academy? (Or smaller scale) i just think this might be smart.
  • have lunch with Kim Jong Un or Trump
tuan_jinn 6 years ago

@Emo: lamoooooo Rick again?

Brilliant.

On a side note, im not one of those MU fans who enjoy Pogba being a swag. Total distraction... Those dabs are annoying these days anyway, more for <18 years old.

I would rather see him being his best.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan_jinn

have lunch with Kim Jong Un or Trump

Or with both of them and force them to make peace while menacing them with football ball. :D

About Pogba though, I was being sarcastic a bit. In reality, I completely agree with you. Not that I don't understand where Pogba is coming from with this (he is still a child big child at heart). However, I really fear it send a bad image of him, at least, make publicity playing football, that would be a whole lot more revelant. Beside, if you got time to dance like that, you got time to train more to be better on field! :U

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Neymar was eluding to a nice Champions League vacation WITH Messi to hang out with. Somehow he knew Barca would lose to Roma.
o.0

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@DarthFooty Plot-twist, Neymar is a genius and can actually predict a games results from the start so he don't actually need to play because he could be rich simply by betting on the winning team, however, he still play football because he enjoy it. :P

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Or maybe he paid barca to lose...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@liomessi How much money do think Neymar can actually pay them? I know he is one of the richest player in the world but even if he gave them something like 100M (in any currency) would it be enough to convince Barca to throw the CL? The most prestigious competition in association football. I don't think so myself, The only way I see him do it is if he borrow Quatar some money.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

So what's it then guys?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan_jinn No news of it yet, but what I know is that Neymar is not coming back before the end of season.