Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Neymar Outrageous Demand
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So, in recent rumours, its been said that Neymar has been asking Emery to be able decide which game he could play and those he shouldn't. Personally, I thinks that is absolutely outrageous and I'm glad to say it doesn't seem like Emery will listen to them, but still, imagine if he was forced to one day... Grim day when the player get more say on the team lineup than the manager. http://www.givemesport.com/1203897-neymar-has-made-another-outrageous-demand-to-unai-emery-at-psg

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

That's what happens when you make player bigger than club.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Agreed. It really shouldn't happen, in any club. :(

kirsi16 6 years ago Edited
Sao Paulo, Brazil 2 96

You sure it isn't another "rumour" people make up?
I mean, like, people talk a lot of trash about Neymar. Many of them are not true at all.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You sure it isn't another "rumor" people make up?
I mean, like, people talk a lot of trash about Neymar. Many of them are not true at all.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@kirsi16 Yeah, it could very well be a rumours, actually, its most likely one as there is only a few people reporting it and no source as to where the info come from. Neymar isn't propably as bad as the media make him sound but still, its hard to know when something about him is true or false as he did get into quite a few controversy already (his dispute with Cavani and his move to PSG come ot mind for example).

• History

@kirsi16 Yeah, it could very well be a rumours, actually, its most likely one as there is only a few people reporting it and no source as to where the info come from. Neymar isn't propably as bad as the media make him sound but still, its hard to know when something about him is true or false as he did get into quite a few controversy.

Golefty 6 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

I heard neymar asked for Cavani's shirt number and to be able to have sex with Cavani's wife

• History

I heard neymar asked for Cavani's shirt number :P

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty Yeah, heard about that one, I can confirm however that the source for that news was a joke, for the sake of parody. :P So no, he isn't interested in Cavani's wife or by his number. Number 10 is way better anyway. :P