Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

No silverware for united this season
rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

city to win the league for sure! no doubts about that! lookin at the fixtures coming up ahead for both these manchester clubs i wud ave to give city the edge coz they ave a far better run in than utd does! although am not totally sure wetha united wil go trophy-less coz i wudnt talk much into their chances in the europa league! Liverpool wil surely ave to win either of the carling or FA cups coz they don ave anymore stiff challenges ahead unless arsenal or chelsea spoil their party, again in the FA cup! no offence, just a thot this!

Comments
Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

and Europa League is no silverware?

England 25 1357

it is but like i said i don wanna talk into that coz i dunno about the teams participatin in it! so its hard for me to gimme my predictions! and i forot to mention about the loooong injury list as well that utd ave suffered this term which makes it all the more harder in an already tougher league!

heavenduel 12 years ago
South Korea 18 158

didn't united win the community shield lol you should change the topic to "No major silverware for united this season"

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Bullshit we WILLL Win the league!

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Man$ity to win EPL hahahahahahaha you lose to Everton

England 25 1357

well don get too excited just yet, next up are chelsea away and we stil ave totenham and city away and liverpool at home aint gona be easy as well

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@rescue_secure All I have to tell you is that you underestimate United and overestimate City.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

you mean "No silverware for CITY this season"

England 25 1357

@bloodred y don we just wait for the end of the season instead of takin it to each other, like i said, its just a thot! and i neva estimate..
@gunnergo i don think so, its city's PL title to loose and utd's to win..