Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

North London Derby
SteveBould 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 8 314

The 3-4-2-1 Emery is playing is not a bad lineup it actually works pretty well. Leno's been consistent in goal and has made some nice saves, good to see him stepping into the no.1 role smoothly. Rob Holding has seen massive improvement and its nice to see the young lad growing, Sokratis has been sturdy, Mustafi is erratic at best but occasionally will slam his head at the ball and it'll go in the goal. Torreira makes Xhaka look good and the two are both naturally aggressive players. Torreira is fantastic with tackles and interceptions and can play some good thru balls too. Xhaka is not the midfielder to keep the team ticking because he is not creative, consistent nor make quick enough decisions to be our Xabi Alonso. Can't wait til Guendouzi takes his spot. One of the keys to this game will be if Kolasinac and Bellerin can get forward down the flanks and play balls into the guys up top who know what to do with it. Kolasinac had the assist on Aubameyang's goal and the own goal last weekend and will be looking to continue his run of good form. Bellerin will hopefully be the ususal offensive right back he is with his blistering runs up the side and as long as his service is decent will create many chances for the black cats up top. Mesut Ozil will find ways through Tottenham's scummy defence and as good as Toby whatever is he does make mistakes. I hope Ben Davies plays cuz dudes clumsy and Ozil will have fun playing assists thru his legs. Aubameyang struggled against a challenging Bournemouth side but did manage to bang the game winner. He will attempt to run past the douchey tottenham defence and slam shots past that french fairy goalie whatever his fruity ass name is. Lacazette has been touring for his new album "ye" and will hopefully be fit for the biggest game of the year so far. The spuds do have the means to go forward with the likes of Eriksen, Dembele, Alli and Kane so I do see goals in it for them. All in all, I say a rugged, heated, physical north london derby with the Gunners coming out on top at home. Final score: Woolwich 3 Scrubs 2.

Comments
tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Interesting. Care to break it into paragraph for the reader?